Media Conor McGregor clearly on something...

Well that was cringe.

Hearns is completely unintimated by Conor and even looked and laughed at him as the clown he is. And Conor was trying desperately to be loud and to talk as the big business guy in the room to no avail.

He looked ridiculous.

Conor looking like that British boxer who got all fat after losing to pac.

Its sad how he has to steal the limelight from every fighter by involving himself in some way and now is putting himself front and center and leeching off katie for good PR, pathetic human.

Canelo vs McGregor in boxing is 50/50. Whoever connects first likely takes it. I'd give mental edge to Conor though. I think Canelo crumbles under the pressure and walks right into Conors trap and lethal left hand.

Lmao you're stupid

Conor got outboxed by Dustin and Nate, Canelo would walk right through him.

That's probably the same way he bothered Chuck Liddel when he was young in that photo they took. Talking nonstop nonsense to try to impress someone isn't becoming what so ever.

Canelo vs McGregor in boxing is 50/50. Whoever connects first likely takes it. I'd give mental edge to Conor though. I think Canelo crumbles under the pressure and walks right into Conors trap and lethal left hand.
In a slap fight or street fight I'd give it to Canelo. But in boxing?? Under sanctioned rules?? That's Connie MacRegular all day.

That's probably the same way he bothered Chuck Liddel when he was young in that photo they took. Talking nonstop nonsense to try to impress someone isn't becoming what so ever.
After 1 min of rambling I had to turn it off. Yeah, not becoming.

Conor boxing Canelo would end with Conor in a coma and life altering brain damage

Brilliant
<36>

can't tell if serious. if you are, you really need to stop watching sports in general.

Mad as a hatter
I actually would love to go on a fucking tear with the guy. I'm drinking now and I'm at it all day tomorrow!

I could reach the black forge in couple hours no problem lol

When Conor fans praised him for surviving 10 rds with Floyd, what they forgot is Floyd is much much smaller than Conor, & Floyd only had 1 finish in the last 10 yrs before fighting Conor. Canelo on the other hand, is much much bigger than Floyd, & I would be shocked if Conor survived more than 3 ads

Back