Media Conor McGregor hitting a boxing machine in Ireland

Hardest hitting lightweight ever?

• Total voters
Depends how the machine is set up..
Ive hit in the 800s on one of those here in Canada...not sure how accurate it is .

pssh!

I always hit above ninety million on those things.
My teeth are whiter than sun, I bench skyscrapers, and real chechens lick my boots.

i know those machines probably aren’t accurate in terms of psi, but are the scores accurate relative to each other? in other words, if one guy hits at 800 “psi,” and the other guy hits 1000, can we say that the 1000 guy hits harder? or are the scores kinda random?

Rose hit 852, Conor scored 860 on a different machine. No, they definitely aren't accurate lol

what do you call this look?

Screenshot-2023-10-01-at-23-55-26.png

He looks weathered. Tired.
Back in the day. Like way back...
Boxers and football players drank and got fat between fights or seasons.
Football players spent the training camp getting back into shape. And they had a lot less injuries than now.

His fist was a balloon.

That's pretty bad. I hit 870 and I'm a regular Joe. I only did Karateka as a kid.

Where's my boy @HuskySamoan to give us some punching Machine science?

I did a 912 once (granted with running start, shit punching form and several tries. I attempted the Igor Vovchanchyn wrist punch)

When I was like 14-16 I could max these machines out almost every time. It's just a bout accuracy. I think once I got taller it was harder to line it up perfectly.

Back