News Conor McGregor reacts to Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder 3

Waiting for woke Sherbitches to throw hate at the Ring Girls.

Maybe one of the Khabib Disciples climbs out of a man-filled bathtub to tap out a vengeful social media posting towards the West and its scantily clad babes -- before he returns to the sausage party.

#ringgirls4eva

Boxing girls are hot, UFC girls are Decorations.

Dustin and khabib are flat mates living rent free in mcgregors head

Guy is a parody of himself at this stage and anyone that follows combat sports knows he is done at the highest level

So effing sick of anything having to do with "Conor McGregor."

Reading his name makes me sick.
His stiff, arrogant/insecure posture makes me sick.
His stupid opinions make me sick.

I've never despised any MMA fighter more than McGregor.

It's funny, I used to be a big fan. There was a time, years ago, where he seemed to be a true mixed martial artist. Open, teachable, curious, always trying to learn and improve.

Now, it's like he doesn't even belong in the MMA genre anymore, he's a charlatan and a carpetbagger. Just wants attention, just wants to make ill-gained money.

There is nothing sincere about anything he does anymore ...

Last edited:
Always good to hear from Conor. Always has something interesting to say. Always a fresh take or new idea. I would love to see him have his own TV show where he discusses current events or something like that

That was one of the greatest heavyweight title fights in boxing history. Both Fury and Wilder went into the ring and threw bombs at one another. Both fighters were knocked down both showed a tremendous heart to win. You'll never see 2 top heavyweights in MMA that would turn the fight into a slugfest for even 3 rounds and this fight went 11 rounds of non stop bombs away before Fury KO'd Wilder.

What a fooking savage! Manliest fighter ever.

I'm still waiting for Ja Rule's reaction..
200.gif

Always good to hear from Conor. Always has something interesting to say. Always a fresh take or new idea. I would love to see him have his own TV show where he discusses current events or something like that
He should definitely just be a full-time host of the View

So, like half of twitter athletes, fighters and celebrities.

This forum is hilarious
Totally. Only here would keyboard heroes shit on two boxers with a combined record of 74 wins and 2 losses (between each other) and think that they weren't boxing well. For big guys, they slip and counter well, they showed great heart and they put on a good show. Why criticise them?

Back