Media Conor McGregor responds to Khabib's comments: 'What's he gonna do? He's not throwing leg kicks'

Well, calling someone's father a coward who would backstab Khadirov and calling all his people a bunch of cowards ir whatever means that on top of getting beaten and strangled, spit on and your whole team jumped, it can also mean that this person will hate you forever. And there is nothing you can do about it. Words have consequences sometimes. Conor should have shut his fucking mouth 4 years ago.
I'm gonna be real here, I totally forgot about Conor going after Abdulmanap. Lol I can understand Khabib rubbing salt on the wound more here.

Imagine how badly WEC aldo would have messed up Conor.

Seeing how much trouble Dustin gave Conor grappling and clinching, it's hilarious that Conor thinks Khabib would need any leg kicks at all.

MMA fans are just the worst...most of the people writing the hateful comments are dorks who never strapped on a pair of gloves even hitting the bag, I mean come on now, he lost the fight against a great well prepared opponent, he got rocked, he got hurt, and he got dropped, that can happen to any of your favorite fighters.

I agree with you mostly, but his tank was suspect even before putting on muscle, the guy gets tired when not front running, IMO.
True, the muscle mass made it worse though. He was pretty much done after the 1st round. You can see it in the way he walked back to his corner and how he was handling the recovery in between rounds. That's why he got so desperate in the second round.

True, the muscle mass made it worse though. He was pretty much done after the 1st round. You can see it in the way he walked back to his corner and how he was handling the recovery in between rounds. That's why he got so desperate in the second round.

I honestly think the nerves play a role, the minute he's taken down in the first round, he never has the same reflexes afterward, just my observation. He does well when he's not taken down at all in the 1st round, something about grappling zaps him. Could be nerves, could be physiological...

I honestly think the nerves play a role, the minute he's taken down in the first round, he never has the same reflexes afterward, just my observation. He does well when he's not taken down at all in the 1st round, something about grappling zaps him. Could be nerves, could be physiological...
He got up from the take down, it was the clinch fighting that really messed up his whole game plan. He stayed fighting in the clinch when he could've broke away and kept it striking. I think he was trying to prove his cardio problems is a myth and didn't mind clinch fighting. But that completely burned him out and he got desperate in the 2nd round. So mentally he was in panic mode going into the second. When he panics he just chases a finish and rushes into combinations hoping for TKO/KO and not countering or trying to set anything up like he used to do. Just look at how he looked after the first round ended, you see the panic set in while he was trying to recover and he realized how much energy he used up already. You can see it in his face.

how ironic is it that Conor has to "beg" for fights now <Lmaoo>

"beg me, beg me" - Conor

thanks khabib, dana , robert earl britton for putting and end to mcgregor era

Back