Media Conor McGregor threatening to kill Dustin and Jolie Poirier

I'm pretty sure Dustin understands all that and he's just playing his hand in this. This is entertainment and yes someone could die in there but at the end of the day you're invested into it aren't you?... You're entertained by it. That's their job and it has very real risks to their health.
Dustin is sincere.

You must be a child to care about likes. Not to mention you didn't seem to notice your post wasn't liked while just responding with you fucking moron was liked quite a bit. Have some self awareness.

I'm glad you got some likes for a change! Thank me.

I hope his career is over and he lose all his wealth and become one of those what if has beens.

He gained a fan in me. He is willing to be real in front of the cameras as opposed to Jon Jones who is powered by Jesus.

Why is he acting like he is some mob boss? lol

I don't even mind that he's saying that because it is RIDICULOUS lol. If he was a convicted murderer and then was saying it, it would be a shit thing to say.

But he's just a rich Irish midget, so him acting like he's some mob boss is just embarrassing for him lol

People love Roberto Duran but he was telling Sugar Ray Leonards wife that he would fuck her after he beat/killed Leonard.

People love a villain
People love to see villains lose not win. Thats why most of the people that watched Mayweathers fights were haters.

Likes were purged a year ago yet you have 13K likes.. so I guess you don't have much of a life? Thanks for correcting me!

Lmao so you went from saying I don't have enough likes to being butthurt that I have way more likes than you. Idiot.

I don't admire anyone. Scarface's a fun movie. Conor's entertaining. Do you realize this is an ENTERTAINMENT business ? If it wasn't, fools like Jake Paul wouldn't be in the position they are in. But is it really a shame ? Who's the real fool in the end ? Fact is we all tuned in to watch Conor. Now we're all talking about him. Who's game are we really playing ?

I don't have any interest to watch all this drama. I am just interested in the martial arts being applied in the octagon. I comment on it because a sa public figure having millions of fans mcgregor is a role model whether his fans admit it or not. He sets the bar for standards of conduct for them. Even if he meant it for entertainment- which is most unlikely given he spat out his bile with his leg in pieces - entertainment that corrupts is not benign but it is malignant because it legitimises such behavior when he is not punished for it.

To be fair, Dustin was talking mad trash too, not sure what we said though.

I think Dustin needs to publicly apologize to Conor.

Lmao so you went from saying I don't have enough likes to being butthurt that I have way more likes than you. Idiot.

I wasn't around before the like purge, idiot. Unlike you of course, who seems to always be around. What I say stands. ;) 37K posts...13K likes since the like purge .. I could only imagine what you look like.

I wasn't around before the like purge, idiot. Unlike you of course, who seems to always be around. What I say stands. ;) 37K posts...13K likes since the like purge .. I could only imagine what you look like.
Yet you were the moron trying to shame people for post to like ratio. Next time keep your ignorant thoughts to yourself.

Yet you were the moron trying to shame people for post to like ratio. Next time keep your ignorant thoughts to yourself.

Yes, too many likes within a short time period (aka no life) is just as bad as not getting enough. Next time, you'll think twice before you quote me.

He gained a fan in me. He is willing to be real in front of the cameras as opposed to Jon Jones who is powered by Jesus.
Yeah, he may be a psychotic shitbag with three sexual assault charges against him, but he's willing to be real about being that piece of shit!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back