Media Conor McGregor threatening to kill Dustin and Jolie Poirier

Meh.... dude broke his leg and lost a fight in front of millions. I'd be more surprised if he came off humble and not ripping mad.

To add on to it, he started screaming that stuff AFTER Dustin visibly to him MOCKED him and Jolie was giving him the finger

I love this unhinged shit. It's real and not held back. It's prize fighting. These guys aren't martial artists.

4bdd795ef3345b5178f9640b44bb338e6c0d0342.jpeg

Wow I didn't know this is what Dustin was referring to with the death threats

So with Conor doing this while Dusting was being interviewed... who the hell thought it would be a good idea to then have Rogan give the mic to Conor? Lmao

“ no one takes a loss better than Conor McGregor “

E6EgOy5VgAA-Gul

well its more bc of Dana and the made up road to success why he is a millionaire. If Dana didn't wanted him to be once champion, he would have never made it up there.

And Dana wanted him champ because he's popular. Cause and affect

He would likely gain new fans by being humble though. I doubt his image would be hurt if he came out and said the trash talk was just to make money and he's rich now so is calming down but it seems like this is really him.

Gain news fans but lose old ones. And saying the trash talk is fake would definitely hurt his image. People like the "be yourself" attitude today

And this is why anyone defending Conor is a piece of shit, just like he is.

Do you have actual proof she's not a hoe ? LOL

Conor is a boss.

This is like watching Scarface in real life.

You're all acting like self-righteous crying little bitches.

Why don't you just grab some popcorn, smile and enjoy the show ?

Have all that money & fame yet look like a spineless/soul less bum in defeat.

It’s nice to see Porier’s embodiment of good character/values get more of a spotlight at the end.

I really think Conor lost a lot of fans yesterday, not just because he lost yet again, but because of how pathetically he carried himself in defeat.

Had he leaned on the freak accident nature with humor, defiance but respect, he could have at least ameliorated the fact he was getting dominated and only got back up because he was cheating. But instead he had a meltdown, desperately calling Poirier's wife a whore and threatening to murder them. He appeared as a childish, disgusting wretch, and not the funny, creative and confident man his fans like to think he is.

Calling his wife a little whore in public television with her being right there and threatening to kill both of them, was abysmal. Nobody can justify that kind of behavior.

Conor was exposed like never before, not for the weaknesses he has as a fighter, but for the rotten human being he is. The Dolly and the old man were bad enough, but this was more direct, since everyone witnessed it live. I was seeing this with three people, one of whom used to be a big Conor fan and he went "Oh, he's a piece of shit..." and that was it. Late to the realization, but I feel a lot of people felt that way yesterday.

Guess by threatning Poirier and his wife , he believes that he won the war.. !!! lol
what a fckng pathetic garbage human human trash he is

Do you have actual proof she's not a hoe ? LOL

Conor is a boss.

This is like watching Scarface in real life.

You're all acting like self-righteous crying little bitches.

Why don't you just grab some popcorn, smile and enjoy the show ?

Because we are not twelve. A "boss"? How old are you, seriously?

One thing is trash talk and fight antics. Threatening to kill someone and their wife and calling her a whore on public television is not funny, creative, or redeemable. It's just trash behavior coming from a trash human being.

Even if you do it to hype a fight, it's done in a more jokey way. Here, Conor seems like he's actually homicidal. The fuck. This is Jones-level pyscho shit here.

Ya when Chael did it to Tito it was hilarious, when Conor did it, it was just gross. Loved to see him get his ass kicked.

Back