Media Conor McGregor Tweets on Khabib Pulling Out

Crush.gif

FACTS

You cant fault Tony or Khabib when there is a worldwide pandemic happening. Should just cancel 249 altogether.

Now's your chance Conor, Jump in! You love short-notice opponents right?

Twitterweight champion can talk when he actually defends a belt.

Now's your chance Conor, Jump in! You love short-notice opponents right?

He's too busy doing something about Corona Virus in Ireland. Donating millions worth of equipment to front line workers, encouraging his people to stay in and workout. Best he doesn't step in, in a time his nation of Ireland needs him.

Did you see khabib comment in his latest interview.

Of course I can take easy fight with chicken.

{<jordan}

Still destroying conman after the bell.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but when there is a once in a generation crisis affecting the entire planet, travel bans and international borders closing every news cycle, I would much rather be in a country far from home playing touch butt with sweaty men than being near my family

So Conor goes from tweeting at everyone to stay home, to then criticising someone staying home

What a fucking idiot

He's too busy doing something about Corona Virus in Ireland. Donating millions worth of equipment to front line workers, encouraging his people to stay in and workout. Best he doesn't step in, in a time his nation of Ireland needs him.
Right, much better things to do than take a fight for the belt that's been thrown into his lap, After crying so long for a title fight that he doesn't even deserve.

So Conor goes from tweeting at everyone to stay home, to then criticising someone staying home

What a fucking idiot
Tbh re reading it, it seems like Conor was saying that the fight was never gonna happen due to the virus and it really was who pulls out first.

I don't know about the rest of you guys, but when there is a once in a generation crisis affecting the entire planet, travel bans and international borders closing every news cycle, I would much rather be in a country far from home playing touch butt with sweaty men than being near my family

Yeah but Putin had the virus on lock. Closed the border with China. No need to go home.

This is coming from the guy that cried like a petulant child because he wouldn't get his rematch with Diaz and even retired briefly.

Fuck outta here

Back