Conor Mcgregor Up Two Spots in UFC P4P Rankings to #2

F0od

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
This may be old news. I was out of the loop for a few days. What you guys think?

If anyone deserves it, it's him as he actually fights at multiple weights.

It's ridiculous

He's been #1 for quite a while now ;)

Those rankings are atrocious. No female should be on that list, period. Khabib 24-0 and he's ranked 15? Why is Bisping top 10? Why is Ferguson not ranked after a 3 year win streak? DC drops to 4? How can Mcgregor be top 5 when he has a loss in the last year?

<36><36><36><36>

So Diaz is #1?? He beat McTapper twice. Beat him up good.

What's Nate's rank then?

Rankings within divisions don't mean much now adays, p4p rankings mean far less. Who cares?

giphy.gif

Some many things wrong with that list.

You literally have zero credibility if you think Nate won the second fight, none.

But Nate has street cred, buddy. And he won that second fight. Won it good. Admit it. It's just they, yes they, don't wanted him to win. Cash cow Runner McTapper had to win this...read about it dude.

How far did Conor drop when he got demolished and quit vs Diaz?

Last edited:
But Nate has street cred, buddy. And he won that second fight. Won it good. Admit it. It's just they, yes they, don't wanted him to win. Cash cow Runner McTapper had to win this...read about it dude.
420 blaze it bro

Diaz bros reppin stoners world wide ya feel me

People who have proven themselves successful against top competition at multiple weight classes should be higher on the list than people that haven't to be honest.

If anyone deserves it, it's him as he actually fights at multiple weights.

much as i hate him, for the purposes of p4p he presents a compelling case. but then for the sake of fairness we'd have to think about dc having the lhw belt and 13 fights undefeated at heavyweight

Back