Media Conor McGregor's Thoughts on Mainevent

Even when Conor says something positive (congrats on the victory), people still complain / spread negativity.

How many Conor threads you sherds have created just for this night and he ain't even fought?

Henry beats Conor?
Ok, cool.
<LucyBless>

Oh conrad never got subbed by a 125'r?

Ali needs to be checked into the psych ward. So embarrassing.

Last edited:
Even when Conor says something positive (congrats on the victory), people still complain / spread negativity.

How many Conor threads you sherds have created just for this night and he ain't even fought?

Henry beats Conor?
Ok, cool.
<LucyBless>
Positive? He openly mocked Cejudo, lmao.

how come they r letting conor watch the fights from jail

If that’s what you call positive, you are a pathetic human being.
I can't see his true emotions behind the desktop.

That said, he's praising himself while complimenting others. Ultimately, he didn't said anything negative towards nobody, unlike Ali.

If that's what you call negative, YOU are a pathetic human being.

Why does anyone post what some fuckin terrorist has to say? Who gives a shit what Ali has to say, fuck that fuckin loser.

Ali is just mad at Conor because he called him a terrorist. Which he is. Nothing to see here.

Wtf is wrong with Ali? He's gotta be a sherdogger

Ali is my least favorite MMA parasite

Also, I like Henry but Conor would legit beat his fucking ass. First round KO

Wtf is wrong with Ali? He's gotta be a sherdogger

Why the rage when Ali is right? McGregor hasn't won a fight since 2016 and has never once defended a title and he still talks like we're back in 2015. That's what is most annoying about him. Conor doesn't have the fire anymore. I would also bet that Henry beats him most likely by wrestling but he would smother Conor. McGregor played all of us, and I think after the Jose Aldo fight we really thought this guy was the real deal. He's obviously talented, but Conor is figured out now and his weaknesses are clear.

Well done Henry. Awesome finish

Respect Tj. That was one tough weight cut.

Why can't Conor just say something similar to the above, instead of his back handed compliments?

Any excuse to talk about himself lol

Yes Conor we know that you achieved some things many years ago lol.

Henry beats Conor?
Ok, cool.
<LucyBless>

Are you really so stupid to think Conor was saying something positive? He was rubbing it in TJs face that he was a Champ Champ and TJ failed. He was also rubbing it in Cejudo's face that he knocked out Aldo faster then he finished TJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obrad
Back