Media Conor McTapper implies that Khabib is using PEDs

Colby

MAGA
Banned
Reaction score

tenor.gif

1Ru13ay.gif

Conor's Twitter meltdowns are hilarious to read. Khabib really did snatch his bum soul away from him.

And so the bitterness continues

Ehhh this is weak stuff from Conor. He's really coming off as desperate.

Personally I think Conor may have used something to get down to 145 especially his reaction when Nate accused him lol the guy panicked

The entire nation of Dagestan seems to be living rent free in McGregor's head..
Spending his 'retirement' tweeting about it.
<BC1>

Ehhh this is weak stuff from Conor. He's really coming off as desperate.

Personally I think Conor may have used something to get down to 145 especially his reaction when Nate accused him lol the guy panicked

Didn't know facts were considered weak stuff.

What would you call speculation?

Khabib idol is GSP the natty GOAT so he clearly isnt on PEDs. Conrad MacQuitter just cant get over the fact that despite cheating multiple time inside the fight still didnt have an answer for Khabib.

Didn't know facts were considered weak stuff.

What would you call speculation?
I meant it was a weak attempt to trigger Khabib lol but you knew what I meant

Conor's losing so badly he's resorting to snitching

Also: "Conor, you're on steriods..." - Nate Diaz 2016

Last edited:
If Conor really wants the fight, where’s the signed bout agreement? You know UFC would book in an instant. Why is he fake retiring? He’s just looking to stay relevant.

Lol.

More Americans have been busted for roids than Russians

<mma1>
In the UFC or in general? Wasn't the entire Russian Olympic team banned one time because more than 50% tested positive? If you're referring to the UFC I'm sure you're right, there are way fewer Russians in the UFC than Americans so if more Russians had popped that would look pretty damn bad.

He is begging to get it again lol.

Back