Conor needs THERAPY dawg

I agree he has changed, even when he used to be a prick he had a charm and humor about him now its just crass and nasty like a chav. He is losing the plot and fans. Sad to see the decline, he was king of the world for a time, had it all, now he just has money.

In the end, almost all fighters just have money. Unless your Floyd Mayweather or GSP, you most likely ain't finishing out on top.

He seems unstable. Even outside of tonight he comes off like a complete lunatic. A couple years ago he had this joy about him but now he's always yelling and screaming and comes off like some dude near a train station at 2AM that everyone just ignores. Not even trying to be disrespectful, but I'm pretty sure Conor has some mental health issues that need to be addressed.
I agree. If not for him, for his children and Dee, the mother of his children.

He's coked out. He'd probably yell at his therapist then fire them.

He seems unstable. Even outside of tonight he comes off like a complete lunatic. A couple years ago he had this joy about him but now he's always yelling and screaming and comes off like some dude near a train station at 2AM that everyone just ignores. Not even trying to be disrespectful, but I'm pretty sure Conor has some mental health issues that need to be addressed.
Huh, he was like that always - he just had rehearsed lines that worked when he was winning. He's just doing it more and more because he has no lines to throw around and little by little he's being exposed for the POS he's always been.

The only therapy he let himself have is booze, drugs and random women.

what he needs is the Wiedman treatment, 4-5 ko losses in a row and a vicous leg break to appease the blood gods

you ever watch tropic thunder? when robert downey jr looses it at the end and all the dudes are emerging at the same time? like all the rolls he has played.... Connor "Notorious" is a gimick like colby... the real connor is the one who fought dustin the 2nd time... everything else is a lie and even cruz said it on the post show....he needs to figure shit out

All the signs of coke abuse that I've seen in others during my life
Unrealistic expectations, delusion, ideas of grandiose , paranoia

I mean he was clinging to the DM thing like Bogart clinging to the Strawberries in the Cain mutiny, like he felt a awkward moral victory would win him the fight he is full of signs of mental health issues

The good life got to him he hasn't got the ego to deal with it

I can get the playing a character to get views and hype the fights to a certain extent. But the rant while completely defeated on the floor was mental breakdown territory.
The way he said “shite” randomly yeah he was having a mental breakdown. Maybe I’m the bad person for kinda enjoying a man have a mental breakdown in front of millions. But he’s kind of a twat the way he walks around with his chest all unnaturally high and always caring about his posture.

Imagine you had your leg break in front of millions in a freak accident in one of the biggest fights in your life. Then imagine the hillbilly you were fighting is being held back whilst trash talking you whilst you’re in agony on the ground with his sister/wife giving you the middle finger.

Traumatic
get help.

The way he said “shite” randomly yeah he was having a mental breakdown. Maybe I’m the bad person for kinda enjoying a man have a mental breakdown in front of millions. But he’s kind of a twat the way he walks around with his chest all unnaturally high and always caring about his posture.

Yeah, I’d be lying if I didn’t say I enjoyed it. The good honorable guy won, and the douche got majorly humiliated. If your schtick is to be an asshole, I don’t think you can complain when people enjoy seeing you lose. What’s weird is that he blurred the lines when he kept going after the fight was over. It would’ve been a chance to show some authenticity, but he went deeper into character. Really strange. He’ll never be the same.

I don’t know about that, perhaps he needs God.
The guy has had a very very blessed, lucky life. Even out of a Company full of Professional athletes, no one is even close to as popular as he is, Conor is special and I’m still really not sure why.
His striking is great, the left hand is a sniper shot, he’s fun to watch, and he has amazing reflexes.
Conor vs Aldo broke my heart. All that shit talk to a respectful 10 year long champion who had whooped everyone before Conor’s ass, and then the Eddie fight and even the 2nd Nate fight were great performances especially coming back from the same adversity he faced gassing in the first fight.

but out of an organization that’s been trying to sell ppv’s for 30 years, and the 18 years that happened before his arrival, they were selling fights and we had plenty of Main event stars that were very special strikers like Anderson Silva, Pettis, and then the guys that just fight their heart out like Lawler and Condit, how come none of them GSP’s, Anderson’s, BJ Penn’s, Chucks, Tito’s ….I don’t understand why Conor is so different compared to them. Chael’s shit talk was just as witty but perhaps not as loud.
A lot of us were around way before Conor, the run to the Floyd fight was fun, and it was fun to hate leading up to and during his success but now we’re potentially looking at the end of Conor as a fighter, especially in MMA, he might box again but I think he’d be more successful as a Muay Thai or kickboxing fighter, but now his leg is fucked up. We all forget Conor beat Max with the torn knee, but now that his structural foundation has been damaged, he might not ever be able to kick as hard, or even move the same way or same speeds that he used too.
He’s still a more accomplished fighter than Porier and Khabib, but he’s also had just as many downs as almost any other fighter.
it’s as if we didn’t want to know that he was just a man or something.
There were fights that he should have never taken that he did, the guy was brave, brash, big and loud, but he was also a lot of fun. Prepare for the future Gentleman, tonight is most likely the beginning of a new era.
Damn guys, even the class of fighters Conor started with is already getting old, it’s crazy that Shogun is still fighting in the UFC.

Losing is bad for anyone, but when you've built yourself into what he has the fall is devastating, his personality is a coping mechanism, is sad coz like you said Conor was fun in the beginning, in the early days his smack talk was mostly just him taking the piss.

Yeah, I’d be lying if I didn’t say I enjoyed it. The good honorable guy won, and the douche got majorly humiliated. If your schtick is to be an asshole, I don’t think you can complain when people enjoy seeing you lose. What’s weird is that he blurred the lines when he kept going after the fight was over. It would’ve been a chance to show some authenticity, but he went deeper into character. Really strange. He’ll never be the same.
Yeah I’m not sure what happened between the 2nd fight and this fight. Maybe someone got in his head and told him he needed to be like the old Conor again to win. But, in the end this happens to people who “play” a character it blends in and they can’t turn it on/off at will anymore.

Back