Conor posts odd tweet with pics of Dustin and his daughter, then deletes

You don't promote a future match by threatening to kill your opponent and opponent's wife in their sleep (right after getting your ass kicked and breaking your leg), then posting a photo of your opponent's kid on your Twitter feed with the words 'gonezo'.

Also you dont start promoting a fight +12 months in advance.
So no nothing points to this being "conor just promoting the fight"

Sometimes you gotta take a step back and realize what you have. Connor for the most part has his health, and his family. But he's focused so much on his other achievements, it's putting him into a tailspin that he's losing that which he worked so hard for (once upon a time).

Dude needs to step back and see what he has. I would love to have the amount of money he has to change my family's life. Would be worth getting my ass beat and having to rehab a broken leg. Not gonna lie though that would sting as a man. But you gotta realize that losses will come and you gotta be able to handle them.

Probably doesn't help with that white girl and proper 12. Can't think clearly

Cut him a break, he's on the best painkillers on the market.

Basically saying he will come after her in her sleep for Sherbros too slow to understand.
It’s obviously meant in a threatening manner. But what about it means he’s coming after her in her sleep?

Also you dont start promoting a fight +12 months in advance.
So no nothing points to this being "conor just promoting the fight"
+like (I ran out just in this thread)

Conor fans with he is just promoting he's next fight <36>

Cut him a break, he's on the best painkillers on the market.

Helps with the physical pain, not the pain of knowing you were gonna lose, yet again, to the better fighter.

Really wish the UFC would step in and punish/fine this sort of action. I worry this is setting a standard, Conor has a lot of influence and his behavior will normalize this stuff.

Only issue is his haters constantly shitting on him for everything he does. Whether its fake rape accusation or whether is him being father of child of some random bitch or him showing his dick in public. You guys need hospital he has never been convicted for such things.
Lets be honest even if there was video of him raping a women
you would still worship him
lets say conor would punch an old man....would you stilll support him??

do you guys really think Conor has gone crazy or is he just trying he keep his brand relevant by promoting the eventual rematch in advance?
For Conor everything is personal, including promoting the fight. Rememebr how he got mad that RDA vs McGregor poster was standart UFC poster and he promised to "fire" whoever was responsible.

Well for startees he threw a shot glass at the old fart. And the old fart was askin for it.

Showing your age kiddo :) LoL great movie you should give it a watch.

Seriously though smdh surrounded by Plebs.
Lol no kiddo here mate, didn't realise that you were an Aussie too.
Will have to give it a watch

Lol no kiddo here mate, didn't realise that you were an Aussie too.
Will have to give it a watch

Haha im well into my 40’s feels like everyone is a kiddo these days Lol

Well for startees he threw a shot glass at the old fart. And the old fart was askin for it.
see lol you weirdos wouldnt give a fuck if he raped a women
the same way you weirdos dont give a fuck that he is threatning a little girl

Bro are you so stupid as to actually believe that? If there was genuine proof that Conor raped anyone I would stop being his supporter so fast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pastroloco1
Back