Conor searches up 6 year old Islam Makhachev tweet, responds and deletes tweet.

It's amazing to watch all these haters not understand that Conor's just set up his next big pay day, who happens to be ranked #5 (or was prior to his win last weekend). A fight he shouldn't be getting at this stage but will if he makes the UFC interested in it. Dana had said Islam needs to fight a top 3 opponent, but he'll waive that away if he thinks Conor does better numbers. And beating Conor makes Islam the star he needs to become if he wants to be champion as the man's got the personality of a wet blanket (hence making him need another win even though he's won 9).

And if Conor wins he gets his title shot because he just beat #5 (or higher if Islam goes up), or manages to drag Khabib out of retirement because you know he'll say something about Dagestani Rats and hiding in retirement. Either way it's a massive payday.

And if he loses well he's got the excuse of coming back from his injury against a top ranked opponent who was a stylistically bad matchup on top of that. It'll get brushed away easier than if he were coming in off wins, just like the Khabib loss was. Lives to fight another day, assuming he does, and this time he'll get some scrub he can dust to ride off into the sunset off of, or catapult another big fight.

This is why Conor is a millionaire and you guys are not. Ya'll want him returning against the likes of Ferguson, Hooker, Dariush, and it just doesn't do the numbers Conor wants.
So how come you're not?

Also, you would be a terrible manager and booker lmao. Connor would make the same amount of money fighting most of the other guys in the top ten, and if it was just about money there are more well known names who are easier.

Islam is not famous, not the champion and yet he might be the best in the division - not a great combination for McGregor. You would be an imbecile if you had Connor fight him, Connor doesn't need to fight the best of the best to get a title shot - yet you seem to think it's brilliant that he does lmao.

I'm actually laughing that you think him fighting Islam is somehow leap frogging when it's the polar opposite - McGregor's privilege means he doesn't have to fight someone like Islam. Yup, book him against a killer who isn't a draw and isn't a headliner - you must be making the big bucks!

Last edited:
Conor can't be drinking this much?
Surely he's just an angry psycho now?

This is why I've always said khabib was the one who broke Conor. The guy is now literally going through 5 year old tweets from training partners, we know how he spends his time.
He’s still in the denial stage of grief. Pretty amazing with the amount of time it’s been. Sad really.

Must be coke 'o clock at the McGregor's.

Islam would have his way with Coner any way he wants.

31CGScW64Uj2qIr-vEBT_tpaf7s0GVwXBtVS6uyYGgA.gif

Conor in his heyday was so witty and great....

now he's just a fucking trainwreck and not very good at fighting itself.

You do nothing, shut your fooking mouth you piss ant!

It hurts listening to what he has become recently. Once a upon a time, he was a witty martial artist who understood pop culture and he used it to insult people without losing his temper. The diminishment of his mind, body and soul is hard to see. If he was like this from the beginning, he would be this guy:

Joseph "The Ho Bag" Bochenek MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

It's amazing to watch all these haters not understand that Conor's just set up his next big pay day, who happens to be ranked #5 (or was prior to his win last weekend). A fight he shouldn't be getting at this stage but will if he makes the UFC interested in it. Dana had said Islam needs to fight a top 3 opponent, but he'll waive that away if he thinks Conor does better numbers. And beating Conor makes Islam the star he needs to become if he wants to be champion as the man's got the personality of a wet blanket (hence making him need another win even though he's won 9).

And if Conor wins he gets his title shot because he just beat #5 (or higher if Islam goes up), or manages to drag Khabib out of retirement because you know he'll say something about Dagestani Rats and hiding in retirement. Either way it's a massive payday.

And if he loses well he's got the excuse of coming back from his injury against a top ranked opponent who was a stylistically bad matchup on top of that. It'll get brushed away easier than if he were coming in off wins, just like the Khabib loss was. Lives to fight another day, assuming he does, and this time he'll get some scrub he can dust to ride off into the sunset off of, or catapult another big fight.

This is why Conor is a millionaire and you guys are not. Ya'll want him returning against the likes of Ferguson, Hooker, Dariush, and it just doesn't do the numbers Conor wants.

Dee check yer DMs

I'll give Conor this much, he's always picking the toughest fights possible....

You do nothing, shut your fooking mouth you piss ant!

It hurts listening to what he has become recently. Once a upon a time, he was a witty martial artist who understood pop culture and he used it to insult people without losing his temper. The diminishment of his mind, body and soul is hard to see. If he was like this from the beginning, he would be this guy:

Joseph "The Ho Bag" Bochenek MMA Stats, Pictures, News, Videos, Biography - Sherdog.com

wait that guy legit threw fights. 5 subs and 5 submission to strikes holy fuck

yeah but Conor...that's what drugs do to you I guess

I would have the time of my life if Conor decided to try and fight Islam and ended up turning into McTapper again.

Not me, because Conor fans will say that it took someone of Islam’s caliber to beat McGregor, when really, full camp Mendes, Aldo or Diaz can give him problems.

I saw some shit on Twitter yesterday where Conor was praising the Indians… the Native American Indians…. And then went on talking about temples in the actual India who feed 100k a day or something for free.

Conors getting pretty far out there IMO

Conor in his heyday was so witty and great....

now he's just a fucking trainwreck and not very good at fighting itself.
And just completely incoherent.. he lost me a while ago, but it’s really sad to see at this point.

And just completely incoherent.. he lost me a while ago, but it’s really sad to see at this point.

Yeah he's....I don't know....just not what he used to be....in a really negative way...

Back