Conor vs Dustin 3 is the only fight to make for the belt!

Isthat-yo bop

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
That’s the only fight that’s needed to be made for the belt . This is prize fighting , you old heads need to stop with this superiority complex shit you have . I’ve been watching mma since 05. Some guys have always been before the division !! Always!! I watched Tito Ortiz go 1-4 and beat Ryan Bader to face Rashad in a title eliminator. I watched Frankie lose two title shots to face Jose Aldo! I watched Dana drag a worn out chuck through consecutive koes trying to get him towards the belt. People say jon has fell off , he just hasn’t fought anybody we give a fuck about ! Izzy is going to fight Jan cus Glover is old and we don’t give af about him no more !!! MMA needs this fight !

If it's about prize fighting only, then let connor fight for the title against nate. Over and over again. Connor should never be in a non title fight. Ever

giphy.gif

That’s the only fight that’s needed to be made for the belt . This is prize fighting , you old heads need to stop with this superiority complex shit you have . I’ve been watching mma since 05. Some guys have always been before the division !! Always!! I watched Tito Ortiz go 1-4 and beat Ryan Bader to face Rashad in a title eliminator. I watched Frankie lose two title shots to face Jose Aldo! I watched Dana drag a worn out chuck through consecutive koes trying to get him towards the belt. People say jon has fell off , he just hasn’t fought anybody we give a fuck about ! Izzy is going to fight Jan cus Glover is old and we don’t give af about him no more !!! MMA needs this fight !
giphy.gif

If it's about prize fighting only, then let connor fight for the title against nate. Over and over again. Connor should never be in a non title fight. Ever
It is about prize fighting it’s a reason why Dana keeps trying to get Brock to fight

WTF did I just read? Did Tony Ferguson write this? WTF does any of this have to do with why Poirier vs McGregor should be for the belt?

Lmfao what a stupid mfer... Yeah, let him fight CM Punk instead.

OP, why didn't you just wrote that you are Conor nut hugger.

You know aside what conor said i really really doubt he will fight poirier soon, still a dangerous fight for him and i doubt he can't fix this, he can win for sure but can lose again too

Oliveira should get the title shot first, and let Chandler and Gaethje winner will get the winner of Porier-Olieveira LW championship fight.

Conor should fight Tony.

Because yeah in the most stacked division a guy whose 2-3 since the Alvarez fight deserves a title shot.

nope!!!

Back