Conor vs Khabib rematch...

Because Khabib faces tougher competition in sparring.
Conor is not even a top 10 LW. Why would Khabib come out of retirement to fight him? Makes no sense.
salty hater spotted. conor gave him the hardest fight hes had. why you so salty?

Conor suffers mentally till this day from not being able to have that rematch, he thought like everyone else Khabib was going to bend the knee to what Dana wanted but he didn't and stuck to his word of not giving him a rematch. The mental suffering of the coke filled, drunken Irishmen not being able to get that fight back has been a pleasure to watch and it shall continue to be as Conor hasn't gotten over it yet and sometimes small joys like that from a degenerate like Conor are worth more than a large sum of money. Khabib beat the Irishmen both physically and mentally and that's all she wrote.
you must have zero testosterone.

Apparently he's not concerned with money & he hates making weight. Otherwise even with the belt off the table Khabib vs McGregor in Moscow would be the biggest event in mma history. One that he's sure that he'll win, gives him "30" and for all that cash? Makes sense to me too.
khabib always played it as safe as he could get away with. pulled out of fights when he stubbed toes. cut more weight than anyone. dove for the crotch at the slightest chance of getting hit with a punch. he's not a fighter, he's an mma athlete. theres a big difference. conor is a fighter.

Conor isn't even top 20....sure when he fights they hype him like a champ or contender but he's simply not that good or motivated to be good anymore.

Bhibster made a decision- an unfortunate one but if he did come back - LOL- it wouldnt be agsinst someone that he already shamed and would be a 5-1 favorite to vanquish again ( ok - maybe-460 ?).

I actually would like to see again but.... I wouldnt pay for it.

Because Conor moved on to bigger things like dominating the winningest ufc fighter ever and true goat in cowboy at a bigger weight than Khabib would ever dare fight.

One of the worst troll jobs I’ve ever seen on here and that’s saying a lot

Yikes. is there a worse forum than lightweights to put this in? I feel like this thread sullies Lightweights good name.

Conor cheated and still lost to Khabib. He hasn't been a top fighter for 5 years. Shouldn't even get a top 5 opponent. If Khabib comes back he should fight GSP or at WW. Conor is done.

Because Conor is not an honorable man, his actions are evidence of his poor character. Why would Khabib want to reinforce his negative behavior by rewarding him with what he wants?

I am curios to know why Khabib does not give Conor a rematch?

Fact is, of all the fighters, Conor did well and tons of money to be made on the re-match and so it would make sense because they have history. Specially now with the recent tweets between Conor and Khabibs teammate Abdullah.

I mean yes Conor lost but Conor is a bad dude. I mean he DID beat Dennis Siver who is like one of the best fighters in the UFC and legend in Germany. Denis came to Germany from Russia when he was 16 years old and he even brought his family with him. He had judo/sambo experience and took those lessons and learned Taekwondo/Karate based kickboxing hence those beautiful spin kick KOs.
Because ufc give title shot to conor while he never won in lw while there was khabib with 9 win streak he doesn't want to give Conor another undeserved title shot

Because you touch your self at night

Back