Conor will win tomorrow night, this time.... Its personal....

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Round 4 by KO. Mark my words. 85% rate of calling fights right.

Any prediction that involves conor knocking someone out past the second round doesn't deserve to be taken seriously!

It's just business after Connor wakes up...

Never bet before on a fight, but with this amazing analysis, time to sign up to a betting site and unload my bank account on this one. Thanks for the hot tip bro!

Never bet before on a fight, but with this amazing analysis, time to sign up to a betting site and unload my bank account on this one. Thanks for the hot tip bro!

I have proof if you wanto to see my rate of winning. Do as you wish though.

Mc Gregor will be fast asleep by round 4.

More like round 1. Dustin is gonna be carried out on a stretcher from the arena. His husband Jolie is gonna be sobbing while the king reclaims his throne again. Conor is the future of the LW division and will knock out Aloe Vera and become a three time champion.

He said he was going to kill him for REAL. How is that not personal?

You know not everything fighters says are real, right?

To be fair, Conor looks emotional to me. But in an interview with Ariel, he was directly asked, is it personal? He said no it's never personal.

Who knows, we will find out tomorrow how it goes.

Cm is so mad he is going to end up like Aldo. I bet he comes out and goes for the TD.

its personal....until Conor is getting the shit kicked out of him and he says its just business

Back