Conor would smoke Gaetjhe....

Touch of Death

Free @Soul On Ice
@Brown
Reaction score
Gaetjhe got KOed and left for dead by Eddie and Poirier.

Conor smoked both Dustin and Eddie in less than 10 minutes combined.

Conor is a sniper, Justin is a brawler.

McGOAT KO within 2 rounds.

Easy work.

Conor bless!

To his credit, Gaethje learned from those fights too. He's a much more patient, calculated fighter now.

Not much of a Conor fan, but I suspect you might be right.

Conor couldn’t drop a senior citizen in a bar with a sucker punch.

Gaethje would kick the shit out of him.

3 years ago? Absolutely. Now? I'm not so sure. If the left doesn't put Gathje down Conor will get finished.

Conrad groupies still procreating in sherdog...

Conor couldn’t drop a senior citizen in a bar with a sucker punch.

Gaethje would kick the shit out of him.

To be fair, Old guy in bar might have GOAT-tier chin, we just don't know!

source.gif

Yeah, McGregor would put on a masterclass against Justin. We'd see the old Conor we used to remember back.

He knocks Gaethje out in two rounds, three at the most. It'd be only slightly more competitive than Alvarez was

The Conor Era is over, and he can thank Proper 12 for that.

Gaethje took the Korean Zombie approach. He brawled until he realized that he’d be better off to fight smarter. His previous losses don’t paint a good picture of who he is now. Not saying he’s invincible or anything now, but he’s far better than what he was when he lost.

Both Poirier and Alvarez put a ton of volume and wear on Gaethje before finishing him. Conor can’t do that. And Conor has not shown massive power, he won’t put Justin down with one shot. Gaethje can outlast Conor and Conor probably can’t put him away. I’d favor Gaethje.

Honestly though, I think Gaethje is right. Conor is retired. He flaps his cock holster because he craves the attention, but Khabib beat the fight out of him and he doesn't need to be a jobber because he has that Mayweather money in the bank.

Back