Conor's dad DOUBLES DOWN on him against "amateur" Khabib after he FAILED him with Floyd prediction

Oh god, @GOATER and @Mysterio in the same thread?
It's like two mortys trying to find sense together, god help sherdog.
Mysterio is one, Mysterio is all. Everybody has a piece of Mysterio in them. Most people are just smart enough to keep it hidden.

Conor's Dad v. Khabib's dad for the co-main event

Make the fight Dana!

I'll bet the house on Mr. Nurmagomedov if it ever happens
Khabib's dad would absolutely destroy this goof<45>He'd grab him by the nose and make him tap

What do you expect dad to tell about his son? ''Oh shit my son Conor gonna be mauled and doll-rolled for five rounds straight, I hope I'll still be able to recognize his face after the fight, Khabib smahes and changes his face''

Was his father always around?
Or just appeared again after his star power?

Sounds like seeing other fathers be great dads to their son triggers you.

<2>

You need to take Condom's sweaty scrotum out of your mouth, son, can't understand shit you mumble hommie. Condom's gonna get smashed in 12 days, deal with it. No wonder he is pushing that shit whiskey, he knows his days are numbered, Khabibi will retire him.

giphy.gif

The OP's dad would probably say "My son is a loser. He would never beat his opponent.", so he is surprised by the prediction.

Tony McGregor has some harsh criticisms to say about Khabib's skills calling him an amateur and says there's no way he can handle the power

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/tony-mcgregor-ufc-229-prediction-178685

"He's going to be gone in the first round, without a doubt. There's no way Khabib is going to survive until the second round in this one. He will not be able to stand Conor McGregor's power. Once Conor cracks his skull, that's it. Khabib is going to be too slow. And even if he tries to change and tries to be quick, he's going to fall back to his old ways."

“Conor is going to box him back to the amateur ranks where he belongs"

"To be honest with you, he's actually an amateur. I don't know how he got to this level. Really and truly.He's an amateur fighting amongst amateurs. This Octagon is a different Octagon that he's ever fought in. When he steps into this Octagon on October 6, he's stepping in with a highly-tuned professional - not the amateurs that Khabib has faced."

This is what he said about Floyd for reference:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/...-conor-mcgregor-father-floyd-mayweather-fight

“Under four. That’s what he said, that’s what he’s gonna do. He’s not called Mystic Mac for nothing. He predicts it and he produces it.”

“I don’t think Mayweather has much to produce to cause Conor any difficulty,” Tony said. “I don't think he has the power. He has a lot of defensive moves. Conor can pick them out, he’ll wear him down. Conor has the precision, he has the power, he has that kinetic energy. I don't think Mayweather has experienced that kinetic energy. When Conor connects, I just think Mayweather is gonna fold.”

I think what Conor is going to produce in the T-Mobile on the 26th is nothing short of a seismic shock. It’s going to reverberate right through the whole unarmed combat world. While Mayweather was the best fighter in the world — no one can take that away from him — on the 26th of August, he’s going to be the second best fighter in the world. There can only be one No. 1.”

conor4.gif

gettyimages-839243898-e1503764747220.jpg
The people in that GIF got $400 million for that amateurish nonsense. Terrible.

Tony McGregor has some harsh criticisms to say about Khabib's skills calling him an amateur and says there's no way he can handle the power

https://www.sportsjoe.ie/mma/tony-mcgregor-ufc-229-prediction-178685

"He's going to be gone in the first round, without a doubt. There's no way Khabib is going to survive until the second round in this one. He will not be able to stand Conor McGregor's power. Once Conor cracks his skull, that's it. Khabib is going to be too slow. And even if he tries to change and tries to be quick, he's going to fall back to his old ways."

“Conor is going to box him back to the amateur ranks where he belongs"

"To be honest with you, he's actually an amateur. I don't know how he got to this level. Really and truly.He's an amateur fighting amongst amateurs. This Octagon is a different Octagon that he's ever fought in. When he steps into this Octagon on October 6, he's stepping in with a highly-tuned professional - not the amateurs that Khabib has faced."

This is what he said about Floyd for reference:

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2017/8/...-conor-mcgregor-father-floyd-mayweather-fight

“Under four. That’s what he said, that’s what he’s gonna do. He’s not called Mystic Mac for nothing. He predicts it and he produces it.”

“I don’t think Mayweather has much to produce to cause Conor any difficulty,” Tony said. “I don't think he has the power. He has a lot of defensive moves. Conor can pick them out, he’ll wear him down. Conor has the precision, he has the power, he has that kinetic energy. I don't think Mayweather has experienced that kinetic energy. When Conor connects, I just think Mayweather is gonna fold.”

I think what Conor is going to produce in the T-Mobile on the 26th is nothing short of a seismic shock. It’s going to reverberate right through the whole unarmed combat world. While Mayweather was the best fighter in the world — no one can take that away from him — on the 26th of August, he’s going to be the second best fighter in the world. There can only be one No. 1.”

conor4.gif

gettyimages-839243898-e1503764747220.jpg

<StillMyBoy>

Papa Weidman vs Conor's Da.
Book it Dana.

I'm not gonna criticise him for supporting his son, but god damn at least balance your commentary.

Say something like 'Khabib is a tough fight with great wrestling, but Conors a warrior and will come prepared so I think he'll get the stoppage'.

Statements like these are almosy guaranteed egg on face.

Conors dad somehow sounds like an even bigger morom than his son

Well it ain't in Dee, that much we know

You are a fucking weirdo lol, straight up. You, Toner, and that Njmma guy must be the same person. Khabib will almost certainly win this fight, but look up a suicide hotline just in case.

Back