Media Conor's manager, Audie Attar and Dustin have a twitter exchange about the 500k donation

All I know is he's not providing details when he easily could and put this whole thing to bed but he hasn't for a reason

Because he doesnt have to, and if Conor had replied to those mails he would have gotten what he asked, but he chose not to reply. Conor is the one being all pissy about it, demanding to see papers that he and his team can easily access themselves. Khabib didnt demand shit in order to donate, he just did it. Justin Wren didnt demand to see shit either. Conor did all that to look like the good guy, he just didnt realise that maybe he should follow on his words. Which makes me realise that charitable conor doesnt exist, only his image matters.

Do you think that Conor demanded to see papers when he donated 20k to that SBG gym in Ireland ? Probably not.

If Conor won the fight, he would have paid immediately. He got KO'd and humiliated, so he doesn't want to anymore.

It's that simple.

Sounds good to me.

Conor fans, however--.

Do you think that Conor demanded to see papers when he donated 20k to that SBG gym in Ireland ? Probably not.
lol dude you are arguing with a spineless conor dick sucker.
Pleade don‘t waste your time with dick 1 wrestler

lol dude you are arguing with a spineless conor dick sucker.
Pleade don‘t waste your time dick 1 wrestler

I know I know, but can't help it. He's a specimen.

Because 20k and 500k is similar lol and I'm sure they said where the 20k was going, new equipment , renovation, etc. Not difficult when you have nothing to hide

What did you do to the brutes that raped and beat up the women? Did you stand in awe and cower in fear like the cuck you are? Stop Larping.

oh and no NO DISRESPECT BROTHER

Gotta put that in there as I insult you like you did to me.
What did I do?? You think I was present when they were doing their bs? I wasn't in their relationships and they didn't call me to witness their domestic disputes or their moments of rage. These were ppl who were friends of friends or else just ppl I went to school with. Some of them I would end up hanging out with at parties or events but these were not my close friends. I obv never witnessed the behaviour I'm describing but it was known that they sometimes exhibited such behaviour.

Brother, I don't care if you insult me and I'm perfectly good with you calling me brother. I believe that, as presumably human souls, we are indeed brothers.

I do think you have the morals of a lesser creature - an ape or a troglodyte or something of that nature. Just based on YOUR WORDS - not based on any desire to insult you!

You said that anyone who "bashes men in the head" is a masculine and genuine man. To me, some apes might think like this. Even cavemen had way more culture than this. So I'm not insulting you in telling you you have subhuman ethics by my standard.

If you really think I'm a larping cuck because I knew and met all kinds of ppl growing up so be it. I can stand by my reasons for describing you as I described you and I do so without malice. I am a bit disappointed in your view of manhood but this is the world - I don't have to feel good about your views. If you're genuinely disappointed that I don't consider bashing in heads a sign of manhood or that I knew ppl from diff walks of life when I was younger, so be it. We all have our axe to grind.

As long as we can stand by what we believe honestly. If you're being honest I encourage you to keep trying to pull yourself out of the muck and achieve a human level of compassion and maturity. I hope that's the direction you're headed but I don't know you.

Don't be so sensitive. If you're interested, there are lots of parts of "The Way of the Superior Man" that could help you with perspective. And a lot of parts where you'll roll your eyes. It's still worth taking a look if you're someone concerned with evolving your views and your being.

Brother, I wish they had a triple like for this. I'm out of single ones.

My daughter showed me some talks on incels and my jaw dropped. I turned to her and said "Wow, I debate with these guys every day on Sherdog. I hear ppl calling them incels and cucks but I thought it was just ribbing and teasing. But now that I'm hearing incels' views and their vocab, I've seen this day in and day out on SD".

So, yes, you're totally right. I had no clue so many incels were into MMA until I saw these videos. And I bet you're 100% right about mom spending money with Chad in at least SOME cases of the guys defending this feminine shit.

My gf is a wonderful woman and very feminine. She makes deals with me and then tries to alter them at the last minute and says "what's the big deal? I was just thinking that...." and I always have to laugh and explain to her the mechanics of an agreement and how it works and that men don't just alter deals because they had a brand new thought, no matter how great that new thought is.

I feel like these guys and Conor are all treating this situation very much like women do. I bet you're bang on on your assessment. Thanks for the sober post.
Thanks for the reply. I think so, but I certainly wasn’t sober when I wrote it. Oh well, my thoughts still stand the same.

Audie Attar, the man named like a car lmao.

Where is the public info on his charities spending breakdown?
Maybe Conor should have asked before publicly announcing a very specific amount as a donation.
Conor could have done it quietly like most people who donate, but it was a gimmick statement.

Back