Conors sister

Oh, so then you cheer for 1-4 fighters whose gotten finished in those 4 losses while their only win are passed primed fighter?

It's starting to make sense why you like Conor. Loss to Dustin, twice, loss to Khabib, AND loss to Mayweather, while his only win is an over the hill, shop worn Cowboy.

<seedat>

Where has he been hiding her?
He looks very protective over her, almost in a sick way like Tony Montana.
I bet he is funding her lifestyle.

I wonder how he would handle one of his enemy's in her DM's

Conors sister invented a hairloss shampoo he was promoting it a while back but stopped.

Oh, so then you cheer for 1-4 fighters whose gotten finished in those 4 losses while their only win are passed primed fighter?

It's starting to make sense why you like Conor. Loss to Dustin, twice, loss to Khabib, AND loss to Mayweather, while his only win is an over the hill, shop worn Cowboy.

<seedat>
I cheer for Conor McGregor because he is such a savage.

Member sense June 13th 2021 . Checks out lol I hope you last here bud but I somehow doubt it <45>
This is at minimum his second account, he is that at least once banned Murder_HC.

Though, he probably has another 3 burner accounts to use, he just absolute cannot let people not know that anyone other than him is as great a multitasker as being able to make multiple post/threads a day, all while having Conor's schlong down his throat.

I mean, can't blame Conor for allowing him on his jock so much, not only is getting Conor getting that super gawk gawk 9000, HE'S the one getting paid to let him gawk gawk 9000

I cheer for Conor McGregor because he is such a savage.
Yeah, losing to gate keeper Nate Diaz, and people he's insulted to be beneath him. Makes you wonder what kind of savage, and truly monsterous better fighters THOSE people are to beat & finish Conor.

Actually the true savages are the nobodies that finished Conor in round 1 by making him tap(beg) for mercy.

<seedat>

This is at minimum his second account, he is that at least once banned Murder_HC.

Though, he probably has another 3 burner accounts to use, he just absolute cannot let people not know that anyone other than him is as great a multitasker as being able to make multiple post/threads a day, all while having Conor's schlong down his throat.

I mean, can't blame Conor for allowing him on his jock so much, not only is getting Conor getting that super gawk gawk 9000, HE'S the one getting paid to let him gawk gawk 9000
Haha GOT EM <45> . The mind of a 2021 McGregor super fan truly is a site to behold. Also I like your name nice dig at a Sherdog Commandment ;).

Yeah, losing to gate keeper Nate Diaz, and people he's insulted to be beneath him. Makes you wonder what kind of savage, and truly monsterous better fighters THOSE people are to beat & finish Conor.

Actually the true savages are the nobodies that finished Conor in round 1 by making him tap(beg) for mercy.

<seedat>
Cool story but it wont stop me from rooting for Conor. Youre wasting your time.

Wood but just gotta make sure she doesn’t speak. Absolutely nothing attractive about an Irish accent
Whoah there, hard disagree on the Irish accent especially with ladies!
Ok, Northern Ireland accent ain’t too pretty, but the rest of Ireland, man some of those ladies have the most beautiful accents!

AlarmingCleanCurlew-max-1mb.gif
BabyishUnimportantIndianhare-max-1mb.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back