Crime Conservative Group tells court they have no proof of voter fraud

44nutman

The Original Nut of Sherdog
@Gold
Reaction score
i guess after watching Fox News getting their shit pushed in, by the tune of damn near 900 million a lot of the election fraud grifters are having a come to Jesus moment when they get to court or right before they get to court.
I wonder what the new grift will be to dupe the MAGA Rube out of their money? Nothing easier than taking money from a MAGA Rube. Hell Trump got them to cover 50 million in lawyer fees so far For him and his kids.

I think its possible that vote rigging happened, but I put it at a likelihood of around 48.567%

Eitherway, we need to make sure that we secure the future elections as much as possible.
Then the Republicans should stop blocking Democrat-proposed election security legislation.

Or introduce some of their own..... wait, who are we kidding with that... LOL

You tell me. I don't see any major issues with the way it is now, other than the aforementioned deliberate barriers being erected by Republicans for legal voters they don't like.
You're the one who mentioned Democrats pushing for election security legislation. That's what I'm asking YOU about.

I'm not going to debate that entire thread again . . . my thoughts are in there if you want a refresher.

Require ID verification at registration for everyone and give people a valid free voter ID. In person voting would require presenting that free ID.

You're the one who mentioned Democrats pushing for election security legislation. That's what I'm asking YOU about.

I'm not going to debate that entire thread again . . . my thoughts are in there if you want a refresher.

Require ID verification at registration for everyone and give people a valid free voter ID. In person voting would require presenting that free ID.

Senate GOP blocks three election security bills

"A release from Democrats this week that blasted Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) for a “legislative graveyard” included a list of 10 election security-related bills that have stalled in the upper chamber."

It didn't take very long for someone to come in here and continue to claim there may have been fraud even though there was no way to know for sure....yet

It's been almost 4 years of this and they're still unwilling to admit they were duped by Mango Mussolini.

It didn't take very long for someone to come in here and continue to claim there may have been fraud even though there was no way to know for sure....yet

It's been almost 4 years of this and they're still unwilling to admit they were duped by Mango Mussolini.

Or, they're just playing the game.

The GOP needs the illusion of fraud in order to implement suppressive election laws. Election security is not the objective, curation of the vote is.

Or, they're just playing the game.

The GOP needs the illusion of fraud in order to implement suppressive election laws. Election security is not the objective, curation of the vote is.
I'll admit that voter ID is the least they can do. We have it here in Canada. I believe the problem is the lack of government-issued ID in the USA. Our health care system requires provinces to issue health cards to the people and I don't know anyone who doesn't have one unless they're my brother and colossally irresponsible. But in the U.S, it's not mandatory to have a non-driver ID and so I can see how a sizeable amount of the population just don't have any valid ID on hand.

That said, nobody has been able to demonstrate that their system has allowed for largescale and widespread voter fraud.

That said, nobody has tried to subvert election results quite like Trump and his cronies in the last elections. To try and change the narrative toward the Dems being the problems is pure gaslighting.

Love your AV by the way. My wife and I are watching the Wire for the first time (finally convinced her and she's a bigger fan than me)

You tell me. I don't see any major issues with the way it is now, other than the aforementioned deliberate barriers being erected by Republicans for legal voters they don't like.
No one has to show ID right now. I just voted and gave my name. What they need to do is stop the mail in ballots for all but Elderly, handicapped, and Military deployed. That is just common sense. Add in show ID and that is fair. In NYC because of the migrant crime they are starting to ask for ID with Credit Card purchases because of the amount of pick pockets....my thought is that they should have always done that. You know how many hundreds of fraud purchases are stopped by just having to show an ID? Voting would have even more impact.

Reactions: N13
No one has to show ID right now. I just voted and gave my name. What they need to do is stop the mail in ballots for all but Elderly, handicapped, and Military deployed. That is just common sense. Add in show ID and that is fair. In NYC because of the migrant crime they are starting to ask for ID with Credit Card purchases because of the amount of pick pockets....my thought is that they should have always done that. You know how many hundreds of fraud purchases are stopped by just having to show an ID? Voting would have even more impact.
There is no evidence of widespread fraud due to mail-in voting. Trump himself voted by mail in the last two federal elections.

As long as there is equitable and fair access to identification, I don't know why anyone would have a problem with requiring it to vote. But in many places that is not what has happened; that's the issue. Restore the voting rights act, make sure everyone has easy access--particularly people for whom that has not been the case historically.

Now, got any comment on this?

Senate GOP blocks three election security bills

"A release from Democrats this week that blasted Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.) for a “legislative graveyard” included a list of 10 election security-related bills that have stalled in the upper chamber."

There is no evidence of widespread fraud due to mail-in voting. Trump himself voted by mail in the last two federal elections.

As long as there is equitable and fair access to identification, I don't know why anyone would have a problem with requiring it to vote. But in many places that is not what has happened; that's the issue. Restore the voting rights act, make sure everyone has easy access--particularly people for whom that has not been the case historically.

Ask any college kid that is away at school how many ballots they got? My daughter and all her friends got one at school and many came home and voted again. Whats the need for that? If there is a need like I mentioned I am ok with it. But be honest, mail ins are ripe for fraud, on both sides. Do your civic duty and get out and vote.

Reactions: N13

Ive always been a proponent for a free national ID card/passport.

I think its possible that vote rigging happened, but I put it at a likelihood of around 48.567%

Eitherway, we need to make sure that we secure the future elections as much as possible.
What makes you think that? Seems like every inquiry into the matter has turned up nothing so 48% seems high to me.

Back