Social conservatives admit that British Muslims commit similar/less crime while also performing better in school with lower IQ..

Key points to take away is that White Britons are actually marginally overrepresented in sexual offences while everyone on here claims that Muslim rape gangs are running rampant everywhere. White people in Britain actually abuse women more..

It's also comical that the writer says they have lower IQs than White Britons yet achieve the same academic success..

Are British people on sherdog lying?? Why would they do that??

"When it comes to arrests, I was able to find a detailed ethnic breakdown. The White British arrest rate is 8.8 per 1,000. By comparison, the three main Muslim groups have arrest rates of 9.3 for Pakistanis, 8.8 for Bangladeshis and just 2.8 for Arabs. So Muslim groups’ arrest rates are similar to or less than the White British rate.

I was also able to find a detailed ethnic breakdown of individuals dealt with by the criminal justice system for indictable offences. The three Muslim groups were slightly underrepresented overall but were slightly overrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious (indictable only) offences. Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Arabs make up 4.4% of the population. And they comprise 3.7% of those dealt with overall versus 4.7% of those dealt with for the most serious offences.4

As for White Britons, they were slightly underrepresented overall and were even more underrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious offences. They make up 74.4% of the population. And they comprise 69.5% of those dealt with overall versus 64.2% of those dealt with for the most serious offences.

Interestingly, the three Muslim groups were marginally underrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious sexual offences – whereas White Britons were marginally overrepresented

he evidence suggests that Muslims commit crime at rates that are not substantially higher those of White British people. This is noteworthy given that Muslims are much younger than average, so you’d expect them to commit more crime for that reason alone. The average White person in England and Wales is 43; the average Muslim is only 27.

It’s also worth noting that the average IQ for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis is at least half a standard deviation lower than the average for White British.5 So despite being younger and scoring lower on IQ tests than their White counterparts, they do not commit crime at substantially higher rates. On an age-adjusted basis, it’s likely that Muslims commit crime at rates that are only slightly higher than those of White Britons.
."

"Another observation consistent with British Muslims being positively selected is that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis achieve similar GCSE scores to Whites despite having lower average IQs. This suggests they may be selected in terms of non-IQ traits like motivation or conscientiousness. Interestingly, lone parent households are marginally less common among Pakistanis and Bangladeshis than they are among Whites – while being substantially more common among Blacks.6

Alternatively or in addition, Britain may have simply done a better job of integrating Muslims than other countries in Western Europe.

A third possibility is that British Muslim communities maintain practices of informal social control that are absent or weaker in European Muslim communities. Perhaps in Britain there is more oversight of young Muslim men’s behaviour by community leaders? I have no specific evidence for this theory but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Muslims commit a lot of crime in Europe and it’s widely assumed this is also true in Britain. However, the overrepresentation of Muslims in British prisons can be explained by prison conversions and, to a lesser extent, foreign Muslim prisoners. What’s more, the distribution of crime by ethnicity suggests that Muslims commit crime at only slightly higher rates than White Britons when adjusting for age.

Exactly what explains the difference between Britain and other Western European countries is unclear. Muslim immigrants to Britain being more positively selected is likely part of the explanation. Greater informal social control in British Muslim communities may be another."
Whilst the UK certainly has very significant islamophobia which is getting worse I think you could argue its not AS bad as we in a lot of mainland europe were very openly Islamophobic politicians either hold power or close to it, honestly I feel like a far right pogrom in western Europe is much more of a danger than its often given credit for.

Historically I think you are dealing with a rather different immigration situation as well, a lot of the Muslim community in the UK comes from the Indian subcontinent and was really established in the mid 20th century. Racism always existed against them of course BUT I think overall there was more of an acceptance of their place in society(maybe because genuine anti colonist sentiment was more common), it was a time of stronger social funding were shortfalls were not blamed on immigrants and a time were they had decent careers.

Mainland Europe I think you have a larger Muslim population who are either in poverty as many more having been drafted in to do very poor service work for terrible pay or are fleeing various conflicts.

Last edited:
And back to insults and abuse because you've run out of ideas ..

Are you a cuck or an apostate. I can't quite figure it out

You think a random poll about Israel is more important than actual crime/school statistics?

not sure if serious here or not

have you actually looked into that poll deeply? It's the same pol that thinks half of Scotland wants Sharia law

or that more white brits want sharia law than the total number of Muslims in Britain

even the most retarded people don't cite that poll lol

You think a random poll about Israel is more important than actual crime/school statistics?

not sure if serious here or not

have you actually looked into that poll deeply? It's the same pol that thinks half of Scotland wants Sharia law

or that more white brits want sharia law than the total number of Muslims in Britain

even the most retarded people don't cite that poll lol
If I were you I'd stick to commenting on topics you're qualified for, which to be fair is not a lot

So which is it...an apostate or a cuck?

You do realize that there's been massive, systemic cover ups of particular crimes by particular groups, right?

This is the dumbest take that gets mentioned in these threads. It's actually the opposite.

You think one of the most racist police forces on Earth is covering up for Muslims? The police force is so racist that they admitted it themselves. Do you know how bad it gets that you have to admit it and you think they are covering up for Muslims? The reality is that they are making it seem worse than it is and yet they still somehow stay at the same rate as the whites. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

The leader of Britain’s police chiefs’ organisation has become the most senior serving leader to say that policing is institutionally racist, as he called for a fundamental redesign of national policies and practices to eliminate discrimination.

This is the dumbest take that gets mentioned in these threads. It's actually the opposite.

You think one of the most racist police forces on Earth is covering up for Muslims? The police force is so racist that they admitted it themselves. Do you know how bad it gets that you have to admit it and you think they are covering up for Muslims? The reality is that they are making it seem worse than it is and yet they still somehow stay at the same rate as the whites. You should feel ashamed of yourself.

The leader of Britain’s police chiefs’ organisation has become the most senior serving leader to say that policing is institutionally racist, as he called for a fundamental redesign of national policies and practices to eliminate discrimination.

The idea that the British police are “racist” against Pakistanis is totally, next level delusional. It’s clear that they let grooming gangs go because they didn’t want to be seen as racist.

The idea that the British police are “racist” against Pakistanis is totally, next level delusional. It’s clear that they let grooming gangs go because they didn’t want to be seen as racist.

You have to be a special type of stupid to think any police force is supporting muslims

What kind of mental gymnastics do you clowns play to think a police force will be filled with social justice warriors that want to protect muslims??

I didn’t realise police officers was a profession that was popular among sjws

Seriously who the fuck comes up with this bs?

We have so many cops on this forum and their views are pretty ducking syncd and it ain’t towards being a progressive let alone a sjw lol

Whilst the UK certainly has very significant islamophobia which is getting worse I think you could argue its not AS bad as we in a lot of mainland europe were very openly Islamophobic politicians either hold power or close to it, honestly I feel like a far right pogrom in western Europe is much more of a danger than its often given credit for.

Historically I think you are dealing with a rather different immigration situation as well, a lot of the Muslim community in the UK comes from the Indian subcontinent and was really established in the mid 20th century. Racism always existed against them of course BUT I think overall there was more of an acceptance of their place in society(maybe because genuine anti colonist sentiment was more common), it was a time of stronger social funding were shortfalls were not blamed on immigrants and a time were they had decent careers.

Mainland Europe I think you have a larger Muslim population who are either in poverty as much more having been draft in to do very poor service work for terrible pay or are fleeing various conflicts.

Well said…

Have a friend from the UK here.

She said there was a lot of bad feelings in the UK against Indians awhile back. There was Black Mirror episode about it (Demon 79).

I didn’t know and she confirmed it when we watched it. She hasn’t lived there since 2005, so she didn’t know if it was still a thing

Well said…

Have a friend from the UK here.

She said there was a lot of bad feelings in the UK against Indians awhile back. There was Black Mirror episode about it (Demon 79).

I didn’t know and she confirmed it when we watched it. She hasn’t lived there since 2005, so she didn’t know if it was still a thing
There is still plenty of racism and always has been BUT I do think the South Asian community/s in the UK had a bit more chance to establish themselves in an era were genuine career/business prospects were more likely.

I think if you look to mainland europe you have more situations were Muslim populations end up ghettoised, they've been brought in to do very poorly paid workl or their fleeing war/instability and that inevitably leads to crime the same as it does any population which is isolated with a lot of poverty.

Open racism might be more frowned on these days but its often just empty PR were extreme racism exists in economics and foreign policy.

You have to be a special type of stupid to think any police force is supporting muslims

What kind of mental gymnastics do you clowns play to think a police force will be filled with social justice warriors that want to protect muslims??

I didn’t realise police officers was a profession that was popular among sjws

Seriously who the fuck comes up with this bs?

We have so many cops on this forum and their views are pretty ducking syncd and it ain’t towards being a progressive let alone a sjw lol
You do realize that the cops on the forum are overwhelmingly American and not British, right?

White Britains

As if we needed more evidence of how retarded you are. lol

The police force is so racist that they admitted it themselves.

That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. The more racist you are, the LESS likely you are to admit it. You are so dumb.

<Dany07>

Last edited:

Key points to take away is that White Britons are actually marginally overrepresented in sexual offences while everyone on here claims that Muslim rape gangs are running rampant everywhere. White people in Britain actually abuse women more..

It's also comical that the writer says they have lower IQs than White Britons yet achieve the same academic success..

Are British people on sherdog lying?? Why would they do that??

"When it comes to arrests, I was able to find a detailed ethnic breakdown. The White British arrest rate is 8.8 per 1,000. By comparison, the three main Muslim groups have arrest rates of 9.3 for Pakistanis, 8.8 for Bangladeshis and just 2.8 for Arabs. So Muslim groups’ arrest rates are similar to or less than the White British rate.

I was also able to find a detailed ethnic breakdown of individuals dealt with by the criminal justice system for indictable offences. The three Muslim groups were slightly underrepresented overall but were slightly overrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious (indictable only) offences. Pakistanis, Bangladeshis and Arabs make up 4.4% of the population. And they comprise 3.7% of those dealt with overall versus 4.7% of those dealt with for the most serious offences.4

As for White Britons, they were slightly underrepresented overall and were even more underrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious offences. They make up 74.4% of the population. And they comprise 69.5% of those dealt with overall versus 64.2% of those dealt with for the most serious offences.

Interestingly, the three Muslim groups were marginally underrepresented among those dealt with for the most serious sexual offences – whereas White Britons were marginally overrepresented

he evidence suggests that Muslims commit crime at rates that are not substantially higher those of White British people. This is noteworthy given that Muslims are much younger than average, so you’d expect them to commit more crime for that reason alone. The average White person in England and Wales is 43; the average Muslim is only 27.

It’s also worth noting that the average IQ for Pakistanis and Bangladeshis is at least half a standard deviation lower than the average for White British.5 So despite being younger and scoring lower on IQ tests than their White counterparts, they do not commit crime at substantially higher rates. On an age-adjusted basis, it’s likely that Muslims commit crime at rates that are only slightly higher than those of White Britons.
."

"Another observation consistent with British Muslims being positively selected is that Pakistanis and Bangladeshis achieve similar GCSE scores to Whites despite having lower average IQs. This suggests they may be selected in terms of non-IQ traits like motivation or conscientiousness. Interestingly, lone parent households are marginally less common among Pakistanis and Bangladeshis than they are among Whites – while being substantially more common among Blacks.6

Alternatively or in addition, Britain may have simply done a better job of integrating Muslims than other countries in Western Europe.

A third possibility is that British Muslim communities maintain practices of informal social control that are absent or weaker in European Muslim communities. Perhaps in Britain there is more oversight of young Muslim men’s behaviour by community leaders? I have no specific evidence for this theory but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Muslims commit a lot of crime in Europe and it’s widely assumed this is also true in Britain. However, the overrepresentation of Muslims in British prisons can be explained by prison conversions and, to a lesser extent, foreign Muslim prisoners. What’s more, the distribution of crime by ethnicity suggests that Muslims commit crime at only slightly higher rates than White Britons when adjusting for age.

Exactly what explains the difference between Britain and other Western European countries is unclear. Muslim immigrants to Britain being more positively selected is likely part of the explanation. Greater informal social control in British Muslim communities may be another."
Of course, reactionaries think that their feelings determine reality, so they don't care about the facts presented in this article.

It feels right that immigrants commit more crime than born-citizens, so it's true. Period, end of story.

Another idiot who didn't read the article. LOL

<Dany07> <Dany07> <Dany07>
The article is about Muslims, a religion. My statement was about immigrants. If the laughing reaction is because you think "haha idiot you didn't read the article, immigrants DO commit more crimes in Britain!! Haha owned!" you're kind of just self-reporting that you're a racist idiot that thinks all Muslims are immigrants.

In the US, it's a widely reported fact that immigrants commit less crime than the general population. It gets mentioned all the time on MSM, in major articles, etc. Doesn't matter - chuddos still think Mexicans are criminals and rapists and murderers.

Did YOU read the article?
The first and less important reason why Muslims are overrepresented in prison is that there are a sizeable number of foreign nationals in British prisons who are Muslim. The single most-overrepresented group is Albanians, who comprise 1.5% of all inmates.2 However, the overrepresentation of foreign Muslims can only account for a modest part of the overrepresentation of Muslims in general.

The second and more important reason why Muslims are overrepresented is that a lot of people convert to Islam in prison. There have been numerous reports on this phenomenon, some of which run to dozens of pages. Suffice it to say that converting to Islam in prison is extremely common. Most prisoners who convert do so in search of meaning or belonging, though there is also evidence of bullying and forced conversions. The disgraced Duke of Marlborough claims he converted to Islam to get more food.
???

You do realize that the cops on the forum are overwhelmingly American and not British, right?

So you're telling me a country that is more racist than America will somehow have a police force more progressive than them?

you're fucking crazy

it's just mind boggling the hoops some of you guys go through to feed your own preconceived narrative

some of you guys just need to face reality

As if we needed more evidence of how retarded you are. lol

That doesn't make the slightest bit of sense. The more racist you are, the LESS likely you are to admit it. You are so dumb.

<Dany07>

So it doesn't matter how they look to you? is this really the angle you want to play now?

every attacker is apparently a muslim now until proven otherwise lol

do you know how many embarrassing threads you have made/participated in where you have been proven wrong?

you're bulgarian ffs

you would be treated as such in other countries too

So you're telling me a country that is more racist than America will somehow have a police force more progressive than them?

you're fucking crazy

it's just mind boggling the hoops some of you guys go through to feed your own preconceived narrative

some of you guys just need to face reality
You honestly think the UK is more racist than the US? You’ve got to be kidding.

Back