Contender Series 2021: Week 6

Barnes kinda looks like Crazy Horse Bennett

I honestly don’t know if I can handle this asshole on the broadcast talking about “regression” when it comes to finishing rates per weight division again. It’s so fucking stupid. One MW fight going to a decision has no impact on if the next MW fight will or not.

I feel like I’m taking crazy pills

Every time he justifies a bet due to regression to the mean he's committing the gambler's fallacy. If a coin lands on heads 5 times in a row, it doesn't mean the next flip is more likely to land on tails.

First fight was amazing. Anyone get lucky with live odds? It looked like Valdez was completely gassed and on his way to losing.

I saw Valdez as the underdog going into round 2 on bet365, felt like it was only there for 5 seconds though, wasn't able to get a bet through

u2.5 for garcia fight at +160 need to make up for the holmes under.

First fight was amazing. Anyone get lucky with live odds? It looked like Valdez was completely gassed and on his way to losing.

I got lucky that they didn't post any live odds because I would probably would have bet on White.

weems is weak minded, not a guy to die on the shield....

Herb, just let him die like Ortega.

That stoppage was too proper for your dumbass.

want more degnerate action, already have malott in main event. hernandez or barez is the question

You knew that was over when Weems turtled up instead of trying for any kind of guard.

is hernandez a good investment? barez 33y old and 2 years layoff kinda red flag to me

is hernandez a good investment? barez 33y old and 2 years layoff kinda red flag to me
Worth it at dog odds, they usually don't want the mid 30s guy to win on this show as far as how they do matchmaking. Looks like Hernandez has a lot of potential based off his previous fights.

Hernandez should have a huge experience advantage here.

Should be a decision for him

Worth it at dog odds, they usually don't want the mid 30s guy to win on this show as far as how they do matchmaking. Looks like Hernandez has a lot of potential based off his previous fights.
did small sprinkles on his ml and u2.5, might live bet this early if i like what i see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back