Contraversial decision Andrage

DaysOfThunder

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Rodgriguez had more strikes landed and more ring control. Andrage landed the harder shots, but not much visible damage.

Andrade landed the harder shots and also took her down, I even knocked her down with a leg kick close to the end, right?

I had Rodriguez winning 29-28. I gave the 1st to Andrade as she was able to capitalize on the slip and get some control time. Andrade also had a couple of short moments later on, but most of the fight was Rodriguez controlling the distance on the feet and getting the better of it.

I have it to Rodriguez, but no robbery.

I gave her round 1. Very controversial.

I think all 3 rounds could kinda go either way. Odd fight to score

Is that you Derek Clearly?? I mean... Clear AF 29-28 Andrade, the only controversy here is how that guy will continue to judge (and probably ruin) fights tonight and in the future.

Rodgriguez had more strikes landed and more ring control. Andrage landed the harder shots, but not much visible damage.

Was rooting for Jessica so I’m biased.

Was not surprised with the split decision

Hodriguez has really great hands and I’m looking forward to seeing her boo her way back up.

nah i think Andrade took it. more aggressive, hurt Marina more. it was an extremely close fight.

Totally honest, didn't watch in full, but it didn't seem like anyone was surprised by the winner, so I'm confused by this

Back