"Coolest" Rashguards

Lucky Strike

Black Belt
Reaction score
I've noticed in certain rashguard reviews people mention that some feel cooler then normal or hotter then normal when grappling in them and such. I was just wondering which brands are known for having cooler feeling RG's and still being quality products that won't start coming apart after a month of use.

Or is it a situation where just about any loose fit guard will be cool feeling and any tight fit will feel hot.

Try the new SSF rash guards or the Xfgear ones. We both use a lighter weight material and neither of our logo will ever peel or crack.

A loose fit RG can still feel hotter the some tight fits due to the wicking and beathing of the material used.

www.SSFgear.com

XFgear rashguards are really nice and dont seem to make me extra hott.

SSF said:
Try the new SSF rash guards or the Xfgear ones. We both use a lighter weight material and neither of our logo will ever peel or crack.

A loose fit RG can still feel hotter the some tight fits due to the wicking and beathing of the material used.

www.SSFgear.com

Cool...thanks for the info...as a bonus i really like the white/blacksleeve design of your Rashie :D

YOu want a tight fit. Thats how you get the wicking effect and evaporative cooling.

XFGear for sure is one of the coolest I have worn, very light and super strong. I have also heard great stuff about the new SSF also. Good news is you can't go wrong with either.

My Truth rash guard has gotten a lot of compliments, the black and red look good together. Plus, they come in larger sizes...

My koral rashguard is the thinnest coolest Ive seen.

My no-gi is very cool and is also my tightest fitting. Half the price of most others as well.

I just like using Under Armour. I feel like alot of these guards are pricey just cause of the name brand like any of the MMA Guards. I prefer a $20 Under Armour just my .02

Back