Cops arrest homeowner instead of squatters

Yeah there's a guy that actually does this for a living. They call him the squatter hunter. You pay him a fee and he basically annoys the squatters until they leave.

Could be dangerous though if they're violent.

My only concern in that situation would be trusting the guy doesn't do something crazy and now I'm responsible because I hired him.

The guy couldn’t produce a lease or any other record of payment to the home owner. I’m not familiar with these laws but one would think that would be the minimum requirement to even invoke those laws.

Charles Bronson was the man.... We honestly need a bunch of him in certain cities right now.

Michael Winner sent Bronson a copy of the script for the first Death Wish. A few days later, Bronson called him,

Bronson, "Yeah, I'd like to do this".

Winner, "You want to do this movie? Great!"

Bronson, "No, I'd like to shoot muggers. But I'll do the movie". <lmao><lol>

Michael Winner sent Bronson a copy of the script for the first Death Wish. A few days later, Bronson called him,

Bronson, "Yeah, I'd like to do this".

Winner, "You want to do this movie? Great!"

Bronson, "No, I'd like to shoot muggers. But I'll do the movie". <lmao><lol>
That's freaking golden...Love It

To me, it seems like you’d be able to use deadly force. when it finally came to court that you were the legal owner, therefore they were in your house illegally, you felt threatened, you shot them.

I'm a lawyer and this is normal in Spain. If squatters break into your house and you take it back, you may go to prison. The "correct" way is going to the courts and proving they have no right to be there. The process takes like 10-12 months. Not joking, you can look it up on Google
Why not just out squat the squatters?

I would move in or pay someone else to move in and make their life hell until they leave.

Back