News CoronaVIRUS MEGA THREAD DEATH TOLL: 452,271

Are you scared of getting the Coronavirus?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Fuck your health and safety, YOU MUST COME TO MAH PARTAYYY!"

My sister and family lives in Spain and usually they travel here every summer.
But they already said if things does not get better getting to summer they wont come.
Which we are totally fine with.
Common sense and stuff

John Travolta already trained for this

hqdefault.jpg

MV5BOGU0ZmVjZGItNjFhNy00Mzg3LWEwYTQtY2ZlZGRkZDlmZTkxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE5MzM3MjA@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,1333,1000_AL_.jpg

You are a plastic bubble

My mom is almost 60, and just told me shes traveling/flying this week.

I was just like

{<doc}

of all the times, why now? I guess she already had plane tickets and didnt want to refund them, or just didn't care. I dont know.

I've already taken 6 flights this year. One of them was during Chinese New Year too. Still not dead.

She should be fine. I still think the Corona thing is overblown.

I've already taken 6 flights this year. One of them was during Chinese New Year too. Still not dead.

She should be fine. I still think the Corona thing is overblown.

I am not sure, if you are trolling or just not keeping yourself updated, but this whole thing
is not overblown at all. People are still not educated enough on how to react and behave to this whole mess.
Entire countries are being locked up, major sport events are being cancelled or postponed, people are suffering left and right.
What exactly needs to happen for people to understand that this is serious? Our whole system is changing and it will keep changing for the worse. It will take numerous years to readjust and recover from this situation.

I am not sure, if you are trolling or just not keeping yourself updated, but this whole thing
is not overblown at all. People are still not educated enough on how to react and behave to this whole mess.
Entire countries are being locked up, major sport events are being cancelled or postponed, people are suffering left and right.
What exactly needs to happen for people to understand that this is serious? Our whole system is changing and it will keep changing for the worse. It will take numerous years to readjust and recover from this situation.

"Lol its just the flu. only old people die from the flu this is just dumb propaganda by the fear mongering libs/repubtards the case of it will be 0 by May"

this is literally the mindset of 4/5 guys I've talked to about it IRL. not to even mention on here...

seems im more enlightened on the situation than you.

We're gonna make it through this bros, take it seriously, and be safe.

Some sherdog posting careers will not survive this.
Many of us here will be proven wrong and many will be proven correct.

Some of the incorrect will likely not be posting since they will be busy fighting over a roll of toilet paper at the local Walmart.

I can't wait to trade a package of charmin for a bitcoin.

Mclaren just withdrew from the F1 Australian GP that will happen this weekend. One of their employees is infected.

Mclaren just withdrew from the F1 Australian GP that will happen this weekend. One of their employees is infected.
meh, not that big of a deal, red bull racing and ferrari are the only one that really compete

I honestly thought the toilet paper stuff was just people making jokes, but i just got back from the store, and the TP aisle was completely empty.

i think this is gonna be apocalyptic in South America, those shitbags dont even care

I honestly thought the toilet paper stuff was just people making jokes, but i just got back from the store, and the TP aisle was completely empty.
lol I have zero supply. only enough for maybe the next 2-3 poops. Kind of scared to go grocery shopping now....

meh, worst case I got plenty of old socks laying around

lol I have zero supply. only enough for maybe the next 2-3 poops. Kind of scared to go grocery shopping now....

meh, worst case I got plenty of old socks laying around
see, this could be an opportunity to get rid of the stuff you dont like in your wardrobe
<seedat>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back