Coronavirus not very megathread.

@Strychnine or @Queen B, who made the bigger fool of themselves in this despicable thread?

Both should be extremely ashamed of themselves, but I bet they just double down instead.

Now the fact checkers/sensors will rush in here to delete this post in 3...2...1...

Your team is batting about 0-500 at this point. Been chronically wrong on every aspect of this pandemic.

Your team is batting about 0-500 at this point. Been chronically wrong on every aspect of this pandemic.

We were (right) about:
Covid being created in a Chinese bio lab
Fauci funding Covid
Fauci being a liar
Fauci personally benefiting from the sale of the "vaccine"
Covid being relatively harmless, unless you were already pretty much on your death bed
PCR tests being flawed
The masks being useless
The FDA being corrupt
The CDC lying to us
Reported Covid deaths being inflated
The lock downs being useless, if not making the problem bigger
Biden making the "vaccines" mandatory (He tried and failed)
The "vaccines" being useless against transmission
The "vaccines" having many dangerous side effects
Endless booster shots being encouraged
Social media working tirelessly to hide the truth using their "fact checkers"
This all being tied to Agenda 2030

Now you...

That's sucks sorry to hear that I hope he gets well, and it is possible it was caused by the vaccine as that has been observed.

From public health perspective however it is established statistical fact that stroke from covid infection is FAR more likely, and that the net effect of mass vaccination is much fewer strokes for people like your dad. So one one hand I feel for you and your dad, I am also happy for all the other countless families who were saved from that situation. I know it seems unfair but that is life unfortunately.
It has? I would be interested to see the stats regarding occurrences of this kind of reaction to the vaccine.

It has? I would be interested to see the stats regarding occurrences of this kind of reaction to the vaccine.

I think it would be hard to find solid numbers and correlation. That's why I only said "observed" and "possible". Clearly there have been reports of ischemic and hemorrhagic stroke as well as some clotting issues that have occured afterwards depending on the type of vax. It seems extraordinarily rare though and quite possibly a coincidence in many cases... but still I would not say "impossible" or that an injection of any kind could never lead to some complications.

We were (right) about:
Covid being created in a Chinese bio lab
Fauci funding Covid
Fauci being a liar
Fauci personally benefiting from the sale of the "vaccine"
Covid being relatively harmless, unless you were already pretty much on your death bed
PCR tests being flawed
The masks being useless
The FDA being corrupt
The CDC lying to us
Reported Covid deaths being inflated
The lock downs being useless, if not making the problem bigger
Biden making the "vaccines" mandatory (He tried and failed)
The "vaccines" being useless against transmission
The "vaccines" having many dangerous side effects
Endless booster shots being encouraged
Social media working tirelessly to hide the truth using their "fact checkers"
This all being tied to Agenda 2030

Now you...

Not helping your case. From top to bottom that list is full of inaccuracies.

Where should we start? At the top?

A natural origin is far more consistent with the available evidence than a lab origin.

- early cases even before ascertainment bias clustered around and were significantly spatially associated with the huanan market
- positive environmental samples from the market were significantly associated with vendors selling live mammals. Live mammals better predicted a positive sample than did human cases.
- phylogenetic evidence of evolution in an intermediate host
- evidence of existing viruses in nature with very similar RBDs and that can bind effectively to human ACE2. Although not direct ancestors to C19, dismantles the argument that the sarscov2 spike protein needed genetic modification to “perfectly fit” (lol) ACE2.

I can do this for pretty much every science-related talking point on your list.

Last edited:
Not helping your case. From top to bottom that list is full of inaccuracies.

Where should we start? At the top?

A natural origin is far more consistent with the available evidence than a lab origin.

- early cases even before ascertainment bias clustered around and were significantly spatially associated with the huanan market
- positive environmental samples from the market were significantly associated with vendors selling live mammals. Live mammals better predicted a positive sample than did human cases.
- phylogenetic evidence of evolution in an intermediate host
- evidence of existing viruses in nature with very similar RBDs and that can bind effectively to human ACE2. Although not direct ancestors to C19, dismantles the argument that the sarscov2 spike protein needed genetic modification to “perfectly fit” (lol) ACE2.

I can do this for pretty much every science-related talking point on your list.

What exactly is it that you think you did?

Besides, copy and paste propaganda?
https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abp8715

What exactly is it that you think you did?

Besides, copy and paste propaganda?
https://www.science.org/doi/10.1126/science.abp8715

Propaganda? You mean a publication in one of the most selective journals in the world?
I’m intimately familiar with the study (I summarized the results for you).
Want to discuss the validity of the conclusions?

While we’re at it we can talk about this, which is about to published in another leading journal
https://zenodo.org/record/6342616#.YykOIyUpCEc

and this
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41586-022-04532-4

And please, don’t post that hack post doc’s response that circulated on the internet in response. Every single issue she raised was explicitly covered in the publications.

Back