International Coronavirus, v5: China hits back at American "coronavirus overreaction", issue travel warning for US

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that the epidemic in Iran has got out of control is not only supported by the statements of the MEP and the distribution of cases in the country. Two doctors in Iran, with whom SPIEGEL spoke, also report rapidly rising case numbers, lack of protection for medical staff and overcrowded hospitals. A doctor at the Masih Daneshwari Hospital in Tehran, who wishes to remain anonymous, reports: "We have had 15 new cases in the last three days alone. Other hospitals are sending us cases, but soon we won't be able to admit patients either. Two of our doctors have already died. I haven't been home for a week."

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

The first Romanian coronavirus case is asymptomatic, lol! The Italian citizen (71 years old) who traveled to Gorj County infected a Romanian, plus they are also waiting the results for a second potential case infected by the same Italian who now is in a hospital in Rimini, Italy.

So Romania might have 2 cases, both asymptomatic. Good news that hardly can be an epidemic. His family has no infection, home quarantined but cannot leave 14 days the house (other tests at the end of this period). The pacient was transported to the National Institute of Infectious Diseases in Bucharest.

buzau-coronavirus_96521000.png

foto-isu-sibiu-ambulanta-targa-coronavirus-450x300.jpg

NDAmaGFzaD00NDFlMzMwNDI3MzJhNjZiY2M3ZTJmZWRmNDQ2N2FmMA==.thumb.jpg

inquam-photo-otopeni--aeroportul-henri-coanda--masuri-coronavirus-132981.jpg

Video: https://www.mediafax.ro/social/prim...coronavirus-a-fost-confirmat-in-gorj-18896778

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-of-coronavirus-health-minister-idUSKCN20K370

Last edited:
And let me show you how they are wrongly working in Italy especially, lacking organization and the disease spreading

coronovairus-italia-BUN.jpg

We have police, military in Lombardy, everything but not doctors, what can the police do?

25164046-8042079-Everyone_trying_to_enter_the_quarantine_zone_must_have_paperwork-a-75_1582654873714.jpg

Police again

25164048-8042079-Lombardy_has_been_split_into_two_regions_red_and_yellow_with_tho-a-76_1582654873779.jpg

Army now, still 0 doctors

img.jpg

Saving what more exactly in the center of Milan?

web1_9671680-456d5d69deca4d50881f97bf07e1ce07.jpg

Well, this I checked and it is from Croatia, do you think this is safe from the doctors and assistants?

25181702-8042079-image-a-7_1582649409863.jpg

German media literally saying: "Right wing populists use Coronavirus for their raycis agenda"

First saw the picture and thought that trains going run that guy over.. took me a second to realize there is a walk way and the train probably starts out heading the opposite way.. my brain is fried.

Did to many drugs.. reality is I shoulda just kept doing them :(

Italy part II (and I will show you more member Italy does not respect the World Health Organization recommendations). We had a positive example, Romania (who is cleaning even public transportation like Great Britain), and richer Italy who breaks any regulations.

Italy has all the chances to infect whole Europe and to have thousand of cases. If countries with immigrants in Italy or countries with Italian immigrants are not closing ASAP the borders with Italy, they will be quite bad (including my country).

More patients where capsules are not used, breaking the WHO recommendation:

stocks-plunge-as-coronavirus-spreads-in-europe-and-asia.jpg

images

Police and army doing nothing, at barriers there are 0 doctors:

08241690.jpg

_Sixth-Italian-dies-from-coronavirus-in-Europe039s-worst-flare-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back