Corrupt ref saved ko

RyGar had a KO. Ref saved Haney in the 7th and throughout the fight. Corruption ref should be fired and investigated for cheating. NCAA Haney 🤣! Shooting for his life in boxing.

Did he bet on haney? Corrupt ref is corrupt. <Moves>
Which instance are you talking about? When the ref took the point from Garcia?

Yeah I thought the ref was terrible to both but way more slanted towards Haney.

I thought they should of been allowed to work out of some of those holds & clinches. I thought he should of let Ryan work more when Haney was clearly the one holding

I thought he was wrong for telling Haney not to hit Ryan in his side when Ryan turned and presented it as an open target. Haney was conflicted and you can tell there was hesitation. He could of put him down with volume or a brutal shot there.

I thought it was bullshit that the ref took a point from Garcia for the hit on the break. Devin was full on tackling Garcia and the ref could not get control or Devin off of Garcia as they fell into the ropes. You can get hurt like that. Devin was not obeying commands or boxing. Garcia should be allowed to protect himself if the ref has failed.
Then he proceeded to let Haney hold pretty egregiously every time he was about to go out throughout the fight without taking a point.

This would of been a TERRIBLE fight if it wasn't for Ryan's crazy aggressiveness & Haney being tough. It actually made up for all the holding & hugging. Both guys made it fan friendly after all.

one of the worst reffing performances in recent memory. allowed absolutely no action in the clinch yet refused to take points from either guy (haney especially) for refusing to let go. robbed two legit KD's from garcia, took a point from him with no warning and honestly should have stopped the fight at some point. haney took a life-altering beating late in this fight.

absolutely horrific officiating.

I thought it was bullshit that the ref took a point from Garcia for the hit on the break. Devin was full on tackling Garcia and the ref could not get control or Devin off of Garcia as they fell into the ropes. You can get hurt like that. Devin was not obeying commands or boxing. Garcia should be allowed to protect himself if the ref has failed.
Then he proceeded to let Haney hold pretty egregiously every time he was about to go out throughout the fight without taking a point.
this is exactly what i was thinking the whole fight as well. ryan should be allowed to throw punches if the ref refuses to do his job. terrible terrible showing from harvey doc

one of the worst reffing performances in recent memory. allowed absolutely no action in the clinch yet refused to take points from either guy (haney especially) for refusing to let go. robbed two legit KD's from garcia, took a point from him with no warning and honestly should have stopped the fight at some point. haney took a life-altering beating late in this fight.

absolutely horrific officiating.
I forgot all about the waving off of multiple legit knockdowns as Haney was panic wrestling.
Yep add that to the list too. Really poor job

The problem with the clinching is that Garcia accepted the clinches instead of trying to fight out. If you clinch and the other guy clinches back, the ref should break it. You can't take a point from one guy for what both are doing. And as for "working out of the clinch", once one guy clobbers the other on the back of the head, the ref has no choice. You have to break it.

The problem with the clinching is that Garcia accepted the clinches instead of trying to fight out. If you clinch and the other guy clinches back, the ref should break it. You can't take a point from one guy for what both are doing. And as for "working out of the clinch", once one guy clobbers the other on the back of the head, the ref has no choice. You have to break it.
I saw times where Garcia was working and not allowed to.

Early on there were lots of mutual holding though I dont disagree with that

I saw times where Garcia was working and not allowed to.

Early on there were lots of mutual holding though I dont disagree with that
Garcia got away with plenty, notably his laughable Silly Shell, which is no more than scrunching up into a ball and turning away from his opponent.

Garcia has no idea how to keep distance from boxers who are trying to hug them. He needs to work on that. If he did, he woulda got the KO.

Garcia got away with plenty, notably his laughable Silly Shell, which is no more than scrunching up into a ball and turning away from his opponent.
Thats a different call-out / infraction I guess
Got away with?
He was the only one who lost a point at the end of the day. While getting 2 other KDs discredited.
I don’t know if I agree with plenty

Do you think Haney should of lost a point for holding at any point?

Thats a different call-out / infraction I guess
Got away with?
He was the only one who lost a point at the end of the day. While getting 2 other KDs discredited.
I don’t know if I agree with plenty

Do you think Haney should of lost a point for holding at any point?
He lost the point for hitting on the break, a pretty serious foul. He barely got warned for turning away from his opponent, which can arguably be grounds to stop a fight.

He lost the point for hitting on the break, a pretty serious foul. He barely got warned for turning away from his opponent, which can arguably be grounds to stop a fight.
I'm not mad at the hit on the break. It was well deserved due to the football tackle into the ropes & the ref failing to separate or stop Haney from doing it for miles.

Looked like a football movie where the QB was trying to win the game with a last second scrabble off of a trick play in slow mo and elongated until he broke the end zone plane by a matter of inches with one last heroic push feat of strength.

Should of left hooked the ref too.

With the right ref that fight would’ve been ruled a TKO for Haney like 5 times

the only criticism i have of the ref is that he wasn't more stern with both.

and am i the only one who saw ryan hold on to clinches for a long ass time, even when devin was the one who initiated them? the ref literally had to pry his fucking arms apart a couple of times.

the whole fight was baffling, but i don't really blame the ref. he was in there with two assholes who wouldn't obey and since it's a high profile title fight, he can't just stop the fight and send everyone packing.

the whole fight was baffling, but i don't really blame the ref. he was in there with two assholes who wouldn't obey and since it's a high profile title fight, he can't just stop the fight and send everyone packing.
Very true. Too much to officiate. Let em fight and foul it out

the only criticism i have of the ref is that he wasn't more stern with both.

and am i the only one who saw ryan hold on to clinches for a long ass time, even when devin was the one who initiated them? the ref literally had to pry his fucking arms apart a couple of times.

Lots of people calling the ref out but only for what didn't benefit their favorite.

Back