Could either of the Paul brothers UFC win UFC 1?

Against bums like this yes of course:
royce-shamrock.jpg

Logan was a decent wrestler, he probably gets stopped by Ken or Royce but otherwise he'd wreck the rest of them.

If they know now, what not many knew back then. Possibly. But if Royce got you to the ground, it's over. Despite the lack of respect Ken Shamrock gets, he was a great fighter and I feel was ahead of his time.

Ya know, talking about these assholes is the reason why theyre paid so well.

Let these clowns go..

What are your thoughts?

If they trained MMA from Childhood maybe. I don't know how they are outside their hands, But, Costa thought Logan had good hands. Despite what you think of Costa, he is a UFC fighter and fought for the Championship belt so I think he has somewhat of a good idea how good Logan's hands were. But MMA, not sure, boxing does not translate to good MMA fighter or street fighter.

Boxers that I think would have made good MMA fighters.....
Tyson
Ray Mercer
Bert Cooper
Scotty Olson
Rocky
George Foreman
Mikey Walker
and others..

Yes. Paul Logan TKOs Royce at touch of gloves.

paul Logan winner via TKO (broken hands) one second into the fight setting up a record for quickest win never to be broken.

Also making sure Jorge never gets BMF in process

At least Logan can wrestle, I think Jake can too but I'm not sure. Logan would keep it on the feet and punch Royce in the face, Ken might take him down and submit him though. Logan would take down and finish Art Jimmerson.

The Paul brothers would get the shit kicked out of them by my local Applebees drunks after a 2 for 1 beer on Thursday night. God hates the Paul brothers.

Back