Could Rogan even win an MMA match vs CM Phil??

LilNicky95

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Rogan acts and talks tough to anyone who is NOT a fighter....

Rogan claims he has been seriously training for years and is an Eddie Bravo honorary belt of some kind.

CM Phil gets clowned on regularly(understandably) but the man had the courage to step into the cage when he did not even have a financial need.

Could Rogan(WITHOUT PEDs) handle CM Phil in a 3rd scrap??

ijn30ZZ9JXvJv.gif

Vs

151513.gif

Dead ass you couldn’t pay me enough money to take a full blast spinning back kick from Rogan.

I dont even think there's many sherdoggers that would lose to cm punk. Most of us grew up wrestling &/or boxing, & the rest are 6'4 250 lb beasts that are thicc/solid/tight with supermodel side pieces.

If they bought fought today and now? Of course Rogan has a chance. Assuming both were in their prime with their knowledge from now. I'd pick Rogan as iirc he has more experience rolling.

Lol, touché. She is a beast and I take her in a scrap against most NBA players. Griner via vicious GNP over punk as well.
She at least won a fight she got arrested for with her fiance/wife. Has a W.

Easily.

Rogan is a legit black belt in BJJ under Bravo, he's watched the sport for 30 years now, he was supposedly good at TKD and was a black belt / competed at state + national levels.

He's shorter but bigger, size advantage in pure weight and would have a lower center of gravity which should make taking Punk down that much easier.

It's not even a question. Punk is just fucking terrible. He's a pretender. What is he like a hobbyist blue belt who's probably trash for a blue belt, no athleticism, no wrestling, stiffer than Jon Jones on a box of dick pills standing up.

It's commonly accepted that Rogan uses PEDs. So, you seem to be suggesting that Rogan, as he is now, could, or even would, win.

Rogan acts and talks tough to anyone who is NOT a fighter....

Rogan claims he has been seriously training for years and is an Eddie Bravo honorary belt of some kind.

CM Phil gets clowned on regularly(understandably) but the man had the courage to step into the cage when he did not even have a financial need.

ijn30ZZ9JXvJv.gif

Vs

151513.gif

Honorary belt? dude, rogan has 2 black belts by 2 different people....he's been doing bjj for years and is a legit beast on the ground...stop with the rogan hate...he's wipe the floor with punk...

Back