Covington is legit. Let's be honest

I used to think he was basically a can with some wrestling. The Damian Maia fight I thought he won bcz mostly Maia gassed, Maia was out boxing him in the first. However after the Dos Anjos match Colby proved me wrong, he is legit.
Still don't like him though. Hope Woodley or Marty smash him.

Don't know alot about the guy, I don't hate him but his style just for me. Anyways how's his chin? Does anyone know if he has been rocked or dropped or how he takes a solid shit to the face
He ate RDA flying knee

A legit candyass jabroni who’s only been around for 10 minutes. Nate Diaz, the baddest motherfucker in the game, doesn’t even know who Corey Covington is. His performance against Lawler was ugly as shit and boring as fuck. And that’s even after Robbie agreed to be a punching bag for him. No one even remembers more than 3 mental images of that fight and Corey didn’t land a single outstanding blow or cause any real damage at all.

When someone like Nate Diaz, TBMFG, breaks the record of strikes, it’s cause he opened a can of 100% pure, authentic WHOOPASS and beat the fuck out of you with a barrage of real technique and grimy style. And when he knows he’s got you, he makes you look fucking stupid. He plays your ass and makes you look like you were a fool for ever stepping in the cage with him. You go home after getting released from the hospital knowing Nate embarrassed you in front of the whole world.

When Calvin breaks the record for strikes... it’s a fucking disgrace. It isn’t even worth the effort to talk shit about it. No one cares. Robbie went home, probably went on a jog, showered, drank some water, and went to sleep not giving a fuck.

His fight with Usman sucks. The fight is going to suck. Nate just came in and made the WW championship fight look like shit. Nobody important or cool is coming to see that fight. Both guys have shit for striking, shit for Jiu jitsu, are not real killers, and have a combined personality of jack and shit. Shit is gonna be a battle of two walls going at it.

Am I on crazy pills? most of the Diaz v Pettis fight was not that good....

Nobody said his skills in the octagon weren't legit. If you thought he wasn't you were pretty much alone in that space.

He's just annoying. And he's intentionally trying to ruffle feathers.

The guy is legit skillwise and as a heel, making money by letting his haters tuned to his fights just to see him lose.

Well I only caught highlights of the Lawler fight when it happened because I was busy ( a concept foreign to most basement dwelling sherdoggers) but after watching it entirely Colby is legit
Well thats a par
tenor.gif

Colby's not cringy and he's not a boring fighter. He's going to destroy Usman with high volume striking. I don't think anyone at welterweight really stands a chance to be honest.

He's insanely cringey.

Dudes legit but too bad he only has like 15 fans total, probably less now that it’s been a few weeks since he fought.

True. He is.

I was pulling for Maia as well during their contest.

Back