Media Cowboy Cerrone vs. “Twisted Steel”, Dana White will donate 100k if Cerrone can last 8 seconds.

I mean Cerrone is on all the sauce now and looking like a tank, I bet he's got this.

I bet my Sister definitely knows about this, she watches the PBR religiously, pfft. She's a rodeo freak.

Thebest bull riders are small with no muscles. Lol
They got those GTA bodies. Cowboy needs to put himself into an industrial dryer to train for this
flying-ragdoll.gif

Man this shetvis so shady..
Underpaying and black balling good fighters
Then the slap in your face circus
Now bull rid8ng ?

Im glad is Cowgirl Cerrone
Good
Fock him

(insert matt serra gif)

Put them in the octagon at 300. Let's have some fun.

What he said was, he'll give 50k to charity just for Cowboy to try, and then will give Cowboy 100k if he survives 8 seconds.

Maybe he meant give to Cowboy ('s charity choice), but that wasn't what came out, so we'll see what was meant, but 50k is always nice and nothing to sneeze at
Fucking TS clown couldn't even get his own thread right. Probably didn't even watch the video.
Mods, ban this fool.

I mean Cerrone is on all the sauce now and looking like a tank, I bet he's got this.

Dana never let USADA anywhere near that bull.

It's 36-2 against pro-bullriders. Only two guys lasted 8 seconds.

DU2RIBBJKRGVHESQ3RLABKG5HA.JPG

1908159084.0.jpg

Dana White accepts Donald Cerrone’s challenge to face his bull “twisted steel”. If Cerrone can last even 8 seconds, Dana will donate 100k.

Cool! Back in the 90s I used to watch bull riding regularly. (And I'm from New Yawk.)

Back