News Crawford vs Madrimov - Tszyu vs Ortiz & Pitbull Cruz vs Valenzuela Saudi/PBC/Matchroom/Salita show in Los Angeles Aug.3rd

JFC I thought Morrell was on the Tank/Benavidez card. Even with a trilogy fight between two olds and the piece of shit Big Baby, this is one hell of a card. Wow.

goddamn thats a good card
Andy Ruiz out of nowhere haha

Quality card. This is how cards are supposed to look !!!

Tszyu should get some kind of award or there needs to be an award created for the boxer with the toughest opponents/strength of schedule that they didn't have to fight. Dude has some balls. Never the smartest career moves , but he honestly wants to fight the best available & will fight ANYONE ANYTIME.

Quality card. This is how cards are supposed to look !!!

Tszyu should get some kind of award or there needs to be an award created for the boxer with the toughest opponents/strength of schedule that they didn't have to fight. Dude has some balls. Never the smartest career moves , but he honestly wants to fight the best available & will fight ANYONE ANYTIME.
If he’s so brave he should fight Ennis

If he’s so brave he should fight Ennis
Boots moved to 154?
I thought he still at 147. I've been saying for a bit now it makes no sense for Boots to stay at 147.
None of the 140 and under crowd is serious about moving up & 54 is STACKED with tons of names and draws.

Who is he referring to? Turki or Eddie hearn? What makes him think the US is his territory anyways? Several other promoters in the US that consistently put out better cards than goldenboy

Who is he referring to? Turki or Eddie hearn? What makes him think the US is his territory anyways? Several other promoters in the US that consistently put out better cards than goldenboy
At this point who knows… 1 or the other … he has made references about both of them… and yes Golden Boy is the weakest of the “top” companies … so he should stfu lol

At this point who knows… 1 or the other … he has made references about both of them… and yes Golden Boy is the weakest of the “top” companies … so he should stfu lol
So is Oscar not involved with the promotion of this card at all? How does that work if vergil ortiz is a goldenboy fighter? That must be another reason why he would be bitter

Back