Craziest MMA records..

View attachment 1041299
Shame my yute never made it to UFC ting woulda been lit my yute woulda been champ if it weren't for dat white fam swear down bro a legend in da 6ix eatin' shots like timmies havin' all da mandem snorin' from da slick 1-2 pull counter and dem overhands 🚫🧢🧢

Association: Master Choi's Slap Scrappin' and Aikido? REALLY?

Thomas Ramierez had an announced record of 100-0 when he stepped into the Octagon with Don Frye at UFC 8. Frye KO'd him cold in 8 seconds! Classic UFC was great.

What's even crazier is that after losing to Don Frye, his official UFC record is now 0-0.

01f20025db866965ee345a6c6f1a5572.png

Phillip Miller was 16-0 in mma 2-0 in the UFC when he retired at the age of 24 to become a police officer. Citing MMA didn't pay enough. He had wins over Jake Shields, Brian Foster, Mark Weir just to name a few. One of the biggest ''What ifs" in MMA history..

8o3rlp.jpg

Imagine having only 2 MMA fights and these were your opponents..

8o0ha8.jpg
Associtation : New Japan Pro wrestling and this my friends is why Pride was an absolute joke Between the bullshit fights like this that annoying screaming lady and the goofy ass walkouts we are lucky that Japanese circus didn't kill the sport.

Associtation : New Japan Pro wrestling and this my friends is why Pride was an absolute joke Between the bullshit fights like this that annoying screaming lady and the goofy ass walkouts we are lucky that Japanese circus didn't kill the sport.

<mirkosmile>

I'd hate for facts to get in the way of a good ignorant rant, but just for the hell of it, I thought that I'd point out that neither of those fights that occasioned this silly anti-PRIDE rant were even PRIDE fights. For future reference, if you're going to troll, try not to suck at it so badly.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back