• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Creatine: General Info

fat_wilhelm

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
There seem to be two to three new creatine threads per day, so I thought it may be beneficial to have a master that we can add to as more info becomes available.

Creatine: Bodybuilding.com Super Feature
By Daniel Gastelu

Bodybuilding.com - Daniel Gastelu - Creatine Super Feature: An Introduction.

A Creatine Overview
By David Tolson

[URL="http://www.1fast400.com/?ingredients_id=1"]Creatine Supplement Profile[/URL]

Creatine Monohydrate vs. Creatine Ethyl Ester: Which Is Better?
By James O

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx dude. I think we needed that. I too am guilty of starting a creatine-thread.:redface:

sticky this thread. Creatine questions seems to be an never ending story.

I agree. Then again, I started it, so maybe I just want my name in neon lights. :icon_twis

Enter the hall of fame of sherdog - get stickified.:icon_chee

ttt for more creatine questions posted.

Mods, sticky, perhaps?

I'd vote to sticky this if you also editted and added in some good creatine threads started here, so peep's know where to go to argue what's already been argued on creatine.

Tot@l_Recal| said:
I'd vote to sticky this if you also editted and added in some good creatine threads started here, so peep's know where to go to argue what's already been argued on creatine.
Good idea

just keep in mind that creatine isnt all that great. it puts water into your muscle cells and once you stop taking the creatine you pee it all out. plus creatine makes you carry around extra water weight making you heavier which can make cutting weight really hard.
my advice dont get all hung up on the creatine trend!

TXTAPOUT said:
just keep in mind that creatine isnt all that great. it puts water into your muscle cells and once you stop taking the creatine you pee it all out. plus creatine makes you carry around extra water weight making you heavier which can make cutting weight really hard.
my advice dont get all hung up on the creatine trend!

Relax dude. Must of us now that, retention of more water in the muscles is one of the points of using creatine. I agree about creatine aint no miracle-supplement, but its one of few supps that has proven to work, and it aint gonna cost ya much to use.

Back