cris cyborg now

yes I get im not an expert but I know enough to know why would cris fight cat when she can fight tonya instead.
She would step on Cat, Miesha, Ronda, Nunes and any other female out there like dogshit... they would all look like the Tonya fight. I dont get where someone would get this idea that Cyborg would feel the need to duck anyone. She is the most ducked fighter in history of mma. A woman gave up her title just to avoid fighting her.

after seeing what Amanda nunes did to rocky at ufc 224 she will now say she moved on from any idea of a super fight with her.

cris really is the king of fighting anyone who has no risk of beating her so there no reason to fight nunes who would beat her bad and leave her beltless

cris would much rather fight leslie smith 10 times in a row than nunes once..

Cris is the female Wandy. They said he fought only cans, but it was hard to get anybody to fight him and he made even good fighters look like cans. Amanda would be in for the beating of her life.

well there a reason cris didn't sign to fight nunes. man I wounder why o I know nunes would beat her and cris doesn't fight woman who can beat her.

I thought it was Nunes that wanted to delay it, something about needing time to bulk up?

Nunes made it crystal clear last night why she lined up two fighters not named Cyborg in response to Cyborgs call out. Amanda is the best 135er right now. Cyborg still kills her and I’m pretty sure Amanda knows this.

Nunes/Cyborg is the one WMMA fight which would probably be a big draw and sell PPVs. Nunes/Holm or Nunes/De Randamie might also draw reasonably well and be interesting fights. But that's about it until someone new emerges.

I thought it was Nunes that wanted to delay it, something about needing time to bulk up?

Cyborg initially said no to build her division. Defended the title again on short notice then said yes. Brought Schevchenko in to prep for Nunes (I’m not sure if they trained together yet or not) or reached out to her. Nunes then said no, she wanted Pennington then the gal that beat Zingano.

Nunes/Cyborg is the one WMMA fight which would probably be a big draw and sell PPVs. Nunes/Holm or Nunes/De Randamie might also draw reasonably well and be interesting fights. But that's about it until someone new emerges.

Did I hear that right last night that Nunes ties Rousey for title defenses and finishes last night? If so, that stat alone could be shoved down casuals throats. UFC needs to start giving Nunes a push.

Cyborg beats any women, nunes is one of the few with a chance

Nunes dont draw shit . Last night Boston pizza was empty and i came in at 10,30

Yeah because Nunes beating the shit out of someone who was afraid to fight her is such a good barometer of her skill.

How she has any legitimate fans I don't know without you being Brazilian or having a fetish.

everyone said tonya would die in first min and it took cris 3 rounds to beat the fake fighter.

cris is all talk and always no action.

cris would much rather fight cans than risk losing to someone that would beat her.

Did you watch the evinger fight? Cyborg toyed with her lol

I think Cris would be the heavy favorite against Nunes, and for good reason. But I don't think she'd finish Nunes in the first, if at all.

If Nunes fought aggressive, cyborg would destroy her in one round

if Nunes point fights it would be a prolonged ass whipping that goes to a decision

TS only got 1 like by a fellow autistic Sherdogger. {<jordan}

She would step on Cat, Miesha, Ronda, Nunes and any other female out there like dogshit... they would all look like the Tonya fight. I dont get where someone would get this idea that Cyborg would feel the need to duck anyone. She is the most ducked fighter in history of mma. A woman gave up her title just to avoid fighting her.

my point is why fight cat when u can just fight tonya in stead.

I get cris cuts a lot of weigh to make 145 so why not walk around at 175 so she could of fought ronda. I know she feared losing.

Cris is the female Wandy. They said he fought only cans, but it was hard to get anybody to fight him and he made even good fighters look like cans. Amanda would be in for the beating of her life.

u mean the guy who took a lot of peds went 3-7 in ufc and chael took down wearing only flip flops.

of cris didn't think she lose the fight would been signed already.

Cyborg initially said no to build her division. Defended the title again on short notice then said yes. Brought Schevchenko in to prep for Nunes (I’m not sure if they trained together yet or not) or reached out to her. Nunes then said no, she wanted Pennington then the gal that beat Zingano.

so after cris saved ufc 222 nunes had to sit buy the phone waiting for cris to call again.
please cris was all talk no action like always

Back