Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

Only thing i'm seeing in that video is bunch of racist terrorists
That is a tiny fraction of the protesters. Such clips are cherry picked to demonize and smear the whole pro Palestine movement. In any large groups no one is going to be completely united in message. The rightiwng used the same smear tactic was used to brand all BLM protests as engaging in violence and road blocking. But the same rightwing will say that all those who gathered to support Trump should not be tarred and feathered because of what some of them did by storming the Capital.

Good post, but don’t forget the period 20 some years ago when we were supposed to view no differences between people which has since changed to you HAVE to recognize minority status and raise it up
There has never been a time when Americans were told to never see differences. It was under the Nixon administration that the Hispanic category was created. Nixon admin also supported Affirmative Action to increase minority representation in Federal Construction jobs.

Pro Palestinian is not pro Hamas, but then you know that, but being a rightwinger you want to smear all people supporting the human rights of Palestinians as pro Hamas.
Yes. The Jewish kids and teachers should continue to not be allowed on campus. Maybe they would be more comfortable sitting in a boxcar that would take them someplace safe to work. Work will set them free!

There has never been a time when Americans were told to never see differences. It was under the Nixon administration that the Hispanic category was created. Nixon admin also supported Affirmative Action to increase minority representation in Federal Construction jobs.

Bullshit. I remember in the 90s we were told not to see anyone as different and treat everyone the same

Yeah let's all freak out about a bunch of students camping in tents, meanwhile Israel is bombing children sleeping in tents and committing genocide with our tax dollars.

Protesters are annoying, but their are valid reasons for doing it.

uncovering mass graves full of executed hospital patients? eh, big deal. shit happens!

students protesting: what the fuck. where is the national guard. I am terrified that society is about to collapse and everyone should be crying like I am doing

Yeah let's all freak out about a bunch of students camping in tents, meanwhile Israel is bombing children sleeping in tents and committing genocide with our tax dollars.

Why don't they protest Hamas?

They're holding American Hostages...

And Israel has literally murdered Americans. They're also committing genocide, with their tax dollars.

Hamas is nothing.
They both are horrible, and can be spoken about at the same time.
We can all walk and chew gum at the same time, so why not say they both suck, and something needs to be done about them?

They both are horrible, and can be spoken about at the same time.
We can all walk and chew gum at the same time, so why not say they both suck, and something needs to be done about them?
I've already done that myself like 50 times.

In regards to the protest it's a matter of priority of message. What Israel and the IDF is doing right now significantly takes priority over the prison gang that's running a prison that Israel created.

Israel just committed a massacre on a hospital, killing patients in cold blood and then throwing them into a mass grave.

How about we stop funding that first, then worry about who is going to "govern" the destroyed wasteland of Gaza after.

I've already done that myself like 50 times.

In regards to the protest it's a matter of priority of message. What Israel and the IDF is doing right now significantly takes priority over the prison gang that's running a prison that Israel created.

Israel just committed a massacre on a hospital, killing patients in cold blood and then throwing them into a mass grave.

How about we stop funding that first, then worry about who is going to "govern" the destroyed wasteland of Gaza after.
I get that. We can still do both at the same time, imo.

Staying silent, and acting like Israel are the ONLY assholes here, just makes things worse. Because they both are, and both sides show it through their actions.

And Israel has literally murdered Americans. They're also committing genocide, with their tax dollars.

Hamas is nothing.
Lol at “Hamas is nothing”. Tell that to the victims of Hamas. Tell that to the hostages. Tell that to the Palestinian people who support them.

And these “protests” include intimidation and threats of violence against Jewish students.

And these “protests” include intimidation and threats of violence against Jewish students.
OMG, words and isolated incidents.

Israel has blown up Gazan campuses to the sub soil layer.

Arrest the protestors to clear the campus, cancel the enrollment of those students arrested and cancel the enroll of any students that refuse to disperse or come back to continue their occupations of campus locations once removed. Remove government subsidies/funding for any college not breaking up said demonstrations and not doing everything within their capabilities to ensure the security of Jewish students on campus. Any faculty engaged in these demonstrations while on campus should be removed from their positions. You have the right to freedom of speech, what you don't have is a right to doing so where ever and when ever you want. That's what lefties have squawked about conservative speakers and groups on campus and has been used as justification in the threatening behavior used against them. Time to pay the piper for that line of thought.

I don't give a shit about Israeli and Palestinian relations. What I do care about is the increasingly hostile and threatening environment developing on many campuses toward Jewish students or those supportive of Israel by Pro-Palestinian protestors and activists. Nip this in the butt as quickly and aggressively as possible.

Last edited:

these are not isolated incidents. this is a strategy, and the universities are not protecting their students. you're ok with that....

israel is fighting a war. you want to dismiss "isolated incidents" while suggesting "hamas is nothing". it's comical.

No there isn't. All they are doing is pissing people off and making them not care even more about their "Protest"

The Palestinians have probably blown themselves up just as much as the Israelis have.

We already seen them hitting their own hospital with their sewage pipe rockets.

No there isn't. All they are doing is pissing people off and making them not care even more about their "Protest"
All the dorks wear mask and only college age kids doing these protest like this .. should tell you all you need to know ..

Back