Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

LOL. "Armed Resistance"? Is that what it's called when you sneak into a country and slaughter innocent women and children?

More like "Armed Cowards" if you ask me.

And the Palestinian people laughed and cheered when their "Freedom fighters" came back and showed them their gruesome trophies.

What do you actually expect people to do in that situation?

Those terrorists wouldn’t be capable of shit if Israel didn’t support them at their beginning AND over the years. You guys always seem to leave that part out…

Keep making excuses and passing the blame. The Palestinian people put them in power.

What do you actually expect people to do in that situation?

In what situation? I certainly wouldn't find seeing a naked dead woman in the back of a truck very funny.

Did something happen on October 6th that gave these terrorists no option but to fly in on their Flintstone flyer mobiles and butcher scores of innocent people the next day?

You can't come into my house when I am not at home and then butcher and rape my family and not expect severe payback.

Keep making excuses and passing the blame. The Palestinian people put them in power.
“Passing the blame” to Israel who is on record supporting Hamas directly? Why wouldn’t we look at who supported Hamas??

Do you think Palestinians knew Hamas was supported by Israel when they voted them in?

In what situation? Did something happen on October 6th that gave these terrorist no option but to fly in on their Flintstone flyer mobiles and butcher scores of innocent people the next day?

You can't come into my house when I am not at home and then butcher and rape my family and not expect for payback.

Yes it was called the Saudis and Israel normalizing relations which represented the final bit of Palestines negotiating leverage.

The irony of that statement flying over your head is just plain sad. The west bank did exactly what you asked and look how thats working out for them.

Hilarious how some are getting triggered by this new concept of young adults in college protesting. Shows how theyve been 1st amendment LARP'ing this whole time.
Columbia literally is giving students the option to zoom in to class if they feel unsafe. Instead of making them safe.

“Passing the blame” to Israel who is on record supporting Hamas directly? Why wouldn’t we look at who supported Hamas??

Do you think Palestinians knew Hamas was supported by Israel when they voted them in?
You’re lying continuously. It’s pathetic.

Israel wanted to delay the 2006 vote because they feared Hamas could win.

But keep repeating the same lie over and over spammer.

You can't come into my house when I am not at home and then butcher and rape my family and not expect severe payback.
Israel has been doing that to Palestinians for 75 years, bozo. Where do you think this animosity stems from? Are you new to this conflict or something?

Prior to Oct 7th Israel WAS killing Palestinians, regularly. Oct 7th doesn't hold a candle to what Israel has been doing to Palestinians.

Last edited:
You’re lying continuously. It’s pathetic.

Israel wanted to delay the 2006 vote because they feared Hamas could win.

But keep repeating the same lie over and over spammer.
This isn't fucking debatable.

The desire for Israel to put Hamas in power in order to drive a wedge between the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza is simply a matter of fact. Their is plenty of evidence, which you had already been provided with ad nauseam.

For you to call someone a liar is rich.

This isn't fucking debatable.

The desire for Israel to put Hamas in power in order to drive a wedge between the Palestinians in the West Bank and Gaza is simply a matter of fact. Their is plenty of evidence, which you had already been provided with ad nauseam.

For you to call someone a liar is rich.
Post your evidence it was happening before Hamas was elected. And I don’t mean the early 80s….

Post your evidence it was happening before Hamas was elected. And I don’t mean the early 80s….
No.

I've have already done this and provided you with quotes from officials along with other evidence of Bibi helping to get funds to keep Hamas in power.

I.Have.Already.Done.This.

I can't help it that you are retarded.

No.

I've have already done this and provided you with quotes from officials along with other evidence of Bibi helping to get funds to keep Hamas in power.

I.Have.Already.Done.This.

I can't help it that you are retarded.
You’re lying. Again.

Post any link with evidence israel helped hamas get elected in 2006. Or the 2 decades preceding their election.

Some of you are just shameless.

LOL So this is the video from the protest "eye stabbing" incident at Yale.

The amount reaching that Zionists have to do to pretend to be victims is hilarious.

Has the Ho started a bail fund to bail out the ones arrested and to get them legal services.

Every time @White Whale makes a topic he needs to start off with the FOX News Alert. For thats the level of sensationalism he's aiming for.

LOL. "Armed Resistance"? Is that what it's called when you sneak into a country and slaughter innocent women and children?
Here's the thing, though. You can call what Hamas did an "armed resistance". It's all good. People fight, and one could argue that Hamas had reason to hit Israel. That's where their rationalization ends, though. They find the hit back "unfair", and start whining like little bitches, once their little pathetic "armed resistance" gets their shit pushed in, in response to such an attack.

These leftists losers and the antisemitic right wingers they're in bed with, are just entitled crybabies who will rationalize women and children getting raped and tortured to death in an "armed resistance" by their Jew killing heroes, but they can't handle the reality of the consequences of those actions.

Let 'em cry like the bitch made fairies they are.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stor
Back