Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

Here's the thing, though. You can call what Hamas did an "armed resistance". It's all good. People fight, and one could argue that Hamas had reason to hit Israel. That's where their rationalization ends, though. They find the hit back "unfair", and start whining like little bitches, once their little pathetic "armed resistance" gets their shit pushed in, in response to such an attack.

These leftists losers and the antisemitic right wingers they're in bed with, are just entitled crybabies who will rationalize women and children getting raped and tortured to death in an "armed resistance" by their Jew killing heroes, but they can't handle the reality of the consequences of those actions.

Let 'em cry like the bitch made fairies they are.

I’ll go with the people that don’t actively rape woman thx

They're protesting for a ceasefire.

You know that a bunch of hostages were released during the last ceasefire, right?
I wish USA did a ceasefire after 9-11 . There would have been no war or consequences for the attacks everyone wins . …… durrr

They're protesting for a ceasefire.

You know that a bunch of hostages were released during the last ceasefire, right?
You know that Hamas has just claimed that they don't have even 40 hostages to trade now, right? It's almost like they killed them all months ago in fits of rage, and are up shit's creak without a paddle right now.

Negotiations are gonna get real creative now...

You know that Hamas has just claimed that they don't have even 40 hostages to trade now, right? It's almost like they killed them all months ago in fits of rage, and are up shit's creak without a paddle right now.

Negotiations are gonna get real creative now...
Likely all bombed to smithereens by the IDF. The Hannibal Directive in full effect.

Likely all bombed to smithereens by the IDF. The Hannibal Directive in full effect.
Sure bud. It certainly wasn't the neanderthal terrorists that kidnapped them and promised to kill them all, if Israel fucked them up in response to their attack. Your Hamas heroes would never do anything like that. They're so diplomatic...

You're such a cowardly Jew hating fairy.

Sure bud. It certainly wasn't the neanderthal terrorists that kidnapped them and promised to kill them all, if Israel fucked them up in response to their attack. Your Hamas heroes would never do anything like that. They're so diplomatic...

You're such a cowardly Jew hating fairy.
Yeah, killing off your bargaining chips makes a whole lot of sense. What's the point of taking hostages if your desire is to just kill them? Retarded take.

Google the Hannibal Directive, pea brain. A literal policy of the IDF.

Netanyahu gave zero shits about the hostages, which is why his own Israeli citizens were protesting him over it.

Last edited:
Palestinian civilians.

They are the terrorist. Literally, by definition, the Israeli forces are terrorists.
Literally, by definition, they are not. Terrorist by definition are non-state actors. Given that the IDF is part of the state of Israel, they are literally, by definition, not terrorists.

I know it sucks when the emotionally charged word you want to use doesn’t work. Don’t bother coming back at me with your weak ass attempt to play with the definition either. You said literally

Yeah, killing off your bargaining chips makes a whole lot of sense. What's the point of taking hostages if your desire is to just kill them? Retarded take.

Google the Hannibal Directive, pea brain. A literal policy of the IDF.

Netanyahu gave zero shits about the hostages, which is why his own Israeli citizens were protesting him over it.

lol… What was the point of Oct 7th? What did Hamas expect as a response?

All those Palestinians cheering murdered young women paraded through the streets? They’re not cheering now are they? Palestinians should have known Hamas just doomed them all.

It’s a lot to assume that Hamas has functioning reasoning abilities. They had to know this outcome was highly probable

Its like they wanted Gaza leveled…

All those Palestinians cheering murdered young women paraded through the streets? They’re not cheering now are they? Palestinians should have known Hamas just doomed them all.

It’s a lot to assume that Hamas has functioning reasoning abilities. They had to know this outcome was highly probable

Exactly. I simply cannot fathom what in the Hell those people were thinking was going to be the end goal. It's almost like they wanted to get destroyed in retaliation.

It's pretty wild how openly democrats support Nazi ideology. I guess it's not too surprising considering they are the party of slavery and the KKK. I think it's about time we designate democrats as domestic terrorists. They have nothing but hatred in their hearts.

They certainly have a very bizarre way of thinking when it comes to right versus wrong.

But then again, I guess that it shouldn't be surprising considering that we routinely have murderers getting caught who have been arrested 30 times in the past.

Last edited:

JOE BIDEN
Biden once ripped 'antisemitic bile' but now faces own 'Charlottesville moment'

President Biden cast the events in Charlottesville, Virginia, and his framing of former President Trump's response, as the impetus for his 2020 White House run – but Biden now faces his own "Charlottesville moment."

Biden has repeatedly and emphatically condemned the riots in Charlottesville, Virginia, in 2017 for spewing "antisemitic bile," even saying the protests motivated his run for the White House last election cycle.

"In that moment, I knew the threat to this nation was unlike any I had ever seen in my lifetime," Biden said in 2019 of the riots when announcing his run for the White House against then-President Trump.

Flash forward to 2024, antisemitism is running rampant on the campuses of some of the country’s most elite universities, including protesters on Columbia’s campus saying Jewish students were Hamas’ "next targets" amid ongoing protests.

''Al-Qassam you make us proud, kill another soldier now," protesters on the Ivy League campus chanted over the weekend, referring to the military wing of the terrorist organization Hamas.

They also chanted: "We say justice, you say how. Burn Tel Aviv to the ground" and "Hamas we love you. We support your rockets, too."

Joe Biden Just Had His 'Charlottesville' Moment​

President Joe Biden’s latest remarks about pro-Palestinian protests sparked a backlash on social media, with some saying it was Biden's "Charlottesville moment."

When a reporter asked the president if he condemned the "antisemitic protests" occurring on college campuses, Biden said: "I condemn the antisemitic protests. That's why I've set up a program to deal with that."

He added: "I also condemn those who don't understand what's going on with the Palestinians...and how they're being...."

Israel launched its war after Hamas' October 7 attack on southern Israel, which killed 1,200 people, while some 250 others were taken hostage. In the six months since, Israel has killed more than 34,000 Palestinians in Gaza, and at least two-thirds of the dead are women and children, The Associated Press reported, citing the local health ministry.

This is Biden’s Charlottesville moment according to the media.

I'm sure the media will blow Biden's "Charlottesville moment" completely out of proportion like they did with Trump's.

You’re seeing the point of 10-7, and why Israelis are on record describing a policy to support Hamas to prevent a 2 state solution…. Looks like Israel backed the right horse to further their decades long land-grab, that’s for sure!

Hamas did EXACTLY what Netanyahu and the hardliners wanted, and now Israel has a blank check to steal as much land as they want… brilliant.

OR

Hamas are a bunch of bumblefuck clowns who defeated Israeli intelligence with paragliders, recorded literal war crimes, and had no clue their actions would lead to this… they really care about Palestinians and figured killing kids and raping women would be okay, and they simply miscalculated Israeli’s response.

Do you actually believe THAT?

It so, I have some WMDs to sell you in Iraq…

Back