Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

These protestors are a bunch of fat uneducated cans. Palestine has truly done some goated media work with this conflict to the point where people are protesting just to protest cuz it’s cool.
Meh, its just mostly triggered leftist who look for any reason to squeal about the west. Hence why china can steam roll over Uyghurs and not a peep anywhere.

These protestors are a bunch of fat uneducated cans. Palestine has truly done some goated media work with this conflict to the point where people are protesting just to protest cuz it’s cool.

Lol at a bunch of chuds on a karate forum making fun of people who got into Columbia.......for being "uneducated cans".

Hey guys I heard that America forced the Japanese to end their policy of isolationism therefore they deserved pearl harbor and shouldn't have done anything when the Japanese were literally raping China and Korea to death.

Lol at a bunch of chuds on a karate forum making fun of people who got into Columbia.......for being "uneducated cans".

I didn’t say “uneducated cans” I said fat uneducated cans. Get it right.

These are just a bunch of hippies prancing around saying USA and Israel bad cuz reasons. There’s even people posting Colombian flag emojis cuz they don’t even know that Columbia university is actually in New York lmao.

Hey guys I heard that America forced the Japanese to end their policy of isolationism therefore they deserved pearl harbor and shouldn't have done anything when the Japanese were literally raping China and Korea to death.
all it takes for peace is to be anti-war!

I didn’t say “uneducated cans” I said fat uneducated cans. Get it right.

These are just a bunch of hippies prancing around saying USA and Israel bad cuz reasons. There’s even people posting Colombian flag emojis cuz they don’t even know that Columbia university is actually in New York lmao.
These muppets are literally chanting they are Hamas....which is saying you belong and support a well know terrorist org, I seen the Columbian Flag emojis and laughed so hard... ...What a bunch of mask wearing retards.

Why is it the same type of people ?

What is even scarier is they are the ones teaching and influencing the new generation. This is a firm example of why I did not, and would not send my kids to these fucktard liberal schools. Just because someone can read a book has no bearing on common fucking sense. Complete morons.....It truly makes it easy to see who is on the right side.

Could you imagine possibly scrimping and saving for years, and then seeing your kid waste it by just standing around screaming about how they are Hamas???
That must be heartbreaking.
I never really though of it like that but it really must be heart breaking and to hear your kids screaching they're a Terrorist...I'd rather find out my daughter did only fans in college then run with those muppets.

I never really though of it like that but it really must be heart breaking and to hear your kids screaching they're a Terrorist...I'd rather find out my daughter did only fans in college then run with those muppets.
Well you aint got no kids lol

Seriously though, I told all my kids that the money stops if you play around and fuck off at college. No useless degrees or political activism at school. Not going to pay for that in any way whatsoever.

Boooo...didn't even stomp out one hippie.

hopefully some juicy videos will come out, as it seems these protestors trying to set up "camps" is spreading to many campuses, based on my twatter feed.

Doubt we'll see some well warranted head stomping, but we can all hope

Literally, by definition, they are not. Terrorist by definition are non-state actors. Given that the IDF is part of the state of Israel, they are literally, by definition, not terrorists.

I know it sucks when the emotionally charged word you want to use doesn’t work. Don’t bother coming back at me with your weak ass attempt to play with the definition either. You said literally
Hey asshole, you may actually want to do 2 seconds of research before trying to correct someone and tell them they are wrong. Let's take a look...

Per the FBI, they even specify state-sponsored actors here as a qualifying definition:

Terrorism Definitions​

International terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups who are inspired by, or associated with, designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).

Per Britannica:

terrorism, the calculated use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular political objective. Terrorism has been practiced by political organizations with both rightist and leftist objectives, by nationalistic and religious groups, by revolutionaries, and even by state institutions such as armies, intelligence services, and police.

Let's check Webster:

Terrorism​

the unlawful use or threat of violence especially against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion

So do you mind showing me a definition that states that terrorism can only be perpetrated by non-state actors? Literally, by definition? I did say literal.

You can go ahead and admit you were wrong now. I'll accept your apology.

Last edited:
Bunch of middle aged losers trying to relive their hottest takes from 2004 fall for easily transparent bullshit stories about Jews being targeted on college campuses. Pretty much exactly what I expected to see

Former George W. voters' hierarchy of concerns:
Made up microaggressions against perfectly safe American students >>>>>>>>> actual genocidal crimes

classic stuff boys you're doing great

These DPS pussies didn't do shit in Uvalde when little kids were getting butchered by a lone gunman, but they're real tough against unarmed undergrad protesters.

These DPS pussies didn't do shit in Uvalde when little kids were getting butchered by a lone gunman, but they're real tough against unarmed undergrad protesters.

imagine trying to bring up uvalde to suggest dps shouldn't do their job going forward...................

Back