Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

Hey asshole, you may actually want to do 2 seconds of research before trying to correct someone and tell them they are wrong. Let's take a look...

Per the FBI, they even specify state-sponsored actors here as a qualifying definition:

Terrorism Definitions​

International terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups who are inspired by, or associated with, designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).

Per Britannica:

terrorism, the calculated use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular political objective. Terrorism has been practiced by political organizations with both rightist and leftist objectives, by nationalistic and religious groups, by revolutionaries, and even by state institutions such as armies, intelligence services, and police.

Let's check Webster:

Terrorism​

the unlawful use or threat of violence especially against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion

So do you mind showing me a definition that states that terrorism can only be perpetrated by non-state actors? Literally, by definition? I did say literal.

You can go ahead and admit you were wrong now. I'll accept your apology.
State sponsored doesn’t mean the state you absolute dipshit. Man you got me rolling in tears watching you be so triggered but getting something so simple wrong.

You know what they mean by state sponsored? Things like Iran funding Hamas. So again, “literally” it doesn’t not fit the definition. Might want to go with a figurative approach

State sponsored doesn’t mean the state you absolute dipshit. Man you got me rolling in tears watching you be so triggered but getting something so simple wrong.

You know what they mean by state sponsored? Things like Iran funding Hamas. So again, “literally” it doesn’t not fit the definition. Might want to go with a figurative approach
Did you not read any of those definitions? How about a bit of honesty for once, and an apology. You were wrong, I proved you wrong, and you still claim you are right. I guess I should have expected that.

"even by state institutions such as armies, intelligence services, and police."

Well you aint got no kids lol

Seriously though, I told all my kids that the money stops if you play around and fuck off at college. No useless degrees or political activism at school. Not going to pay for that in any way whatsoever.
If we only had more parents that stood their ground like you are....kudos dude.
Hey asshole, you may actually want to do 2 seconds of research before trying to correct someone and tell them they are wrong. Let's take a look...

Per the FBI, they even specify state-sponsored actors here as a qualifying definition:

Terrorism Definitions​

International terrorism: Violent, criminal acts committed by individuals and/or groups who are inspired by, or associated with, designated foreign terrorist organizations or nations (state-sponsored).

Per Britannica:

terrorism, the calculated use of violence to create a general climate of fear in a population and thereby to bring about a particular political objective. Terrorism has been practiced by political organizations with both rightist and leftist objectives, by nationalistic and religious groups, by revolutionaries, and even by state institutions such as armies, intelligence services, and police.

Let's check Webster:

Terrorism​

the unlawful use or threat of violence especially against the state or the public as a politically motivated means of attack or coercion

So do you mind showing me a definition that states that terrorism can only be perpetrated by non-state actors? Literally, by definition? I did say literal.

You can go ahead and admit you were wrong now. I'll accept your apology.
Yep...If you say you're with or are Hamas you are identifying yourself as a Terrorist and should be viewed as a national threat. Fuck around and find out kids.

imagine trying to bring up uvalde to suggest dps shouldn't do their job going forward...................
Bringing up Uvalde makes clear what DPS's job is

Their job is not protecting children from gunmen. Their job is violently suppressing constitutionally protected rights on behalf of a corrupted, evil government currently doing the bidding of a foreign state. In part because DPS is filled with a bunch of f@ggot ass pussies.

Did you not read any of those definitions? How about a bit of honesty for once, and an apology. You were wrong, I proved you wrong, and you still claim you are right. I guess I should have expected that.

"even by state institutions such as armies, intelligence services, and police."
I'm sorry sir but if you continue to ignore this grown man's feeling and insist on referring to facts and authoritative definitions we'll be force to call you antisemitic

If we only had more parents that stood their ground like you are....kudos dude.

Yep...If you say you're with or are Hamas you are identifying yourself as a Terrorist and should be viewed as a national threat. Fuck around and find out kids.
Does this also go for funding Hamas?

Qatar sent millions to Gaza for years – with Israel’s backing. Here’s what we know about the controversial deal​

Apparently providing sources of evidence is "lying" in some imbeciles brain...
you've both been caught repeatedly lying about israel's "support" for hamas. he's the worst offender.

Wait, is there some law in the US that allows for protests on private property so long as its an academic institution? Or are they just coddling these soy brigades?
Any other group saying and doing the things that these pro Hamas folks are doing, this would be stopped immediately. People would be expelled and or arrested. Imagine a group calling for death to Mulsims? Death to any other fucking group in the world would NEVER be tolerated on a college campus. This is feed by far Left Progressive asshats that are antisemitic. That is the only reason. It is an upside-down world. You could never say a racist or hateful thing in the past....now it's totally ok. But only against Jews.

I feel like if they had to start offering remote learning, maybe shit got too out of hand and needs to be reigned in.

Any other group saying and doing the things that these pro Hamas folks are doing, this would be stopped immediately. People would be expelled and or arrested. Imagine a group calling for death to Mulsims? Death to any other fucking group in the world would NEVER be tolerated on a college campus. This is feed by far Left Progressive asshats that are antisemitic. That is the only reason. It is an upside-down world. You could never say a racist or hateful thing in the past....now it's totally ok. But only against Jews.

Yeah, kind of odd that this isn't grounds for expulsion and staff termination. Property on Private campuses isn't protected by any amendment regarding protesting.

Wonder how fast their endowments crash after this

you've both been caught repeatedly lying about israel's "support" for hamas. he's the worst offender.
No we haven't. Not even once. We've both provided sources for our claims. You've provided nothing but your own personal claims of "you're lying!" and nothing else. Per usual.

No we haven't. Not even once. We've both provided sources for our claims. You've provided nothing but your own personal claims of "you're lying!" and nothing else. Per usual.
Lol.

He literally said “funding hamas” while quoting an article about Israel allowing Qatar funds into Gaza coordinated with the UN. You guys are so used to lying you don’t even realize it anymore.

I asked you a direct question yesterday for you to back up another lie and you went silent.

Carry on….

Lol.

He literally said “funding hamas” while quoting an article about Israel allowing Qatar funds into Gaza coordinated with the UN. You guys are so used to lying you don’t even realize it anymore.

I asked you a direct question yesterday for you to back up another lie and you went silent.

Carry on….
He wasn't claiming Israel was directly funding Hamas you dipshit. Funding of Hamas happened because of the help of Netanyahu. That's the point, there was no claims that Israel directly funded Hamas with their money. He's never made that claim, nor have I, ever. His point was obvious, which is why he provided that article right under it.

And no, I didn't go silent I responded to you telling you I wasn't going to provide evidence that I have already provided.

You don't even bother to drum up evidence of ANYTHING. You just make claims and accusations with zero to back it up. So no, I'm not going to run errands for you to pull up shit I ALREADY pulled up for you before.

Last edited:
He wasn't claiming Israel was directly funding Hamas you dipshit. Funding of Hamas happened because of the help of Netanyahu. That's the point, there was no claims that Israel directly funded Hamas with their money. He's never made that claim, nor have I, ever. His point was obvious, which is why he provided that article right under it.
Right. That’s why he said “funding hamas”. Because he didn’t really mean funding hamas….

Should israel have let money into Gaza or just keep it so it doesn’t get there? Would that have been better for gazans? Is that what you and @PhitePhan preferred?

He and you have also repeatedly lied to suggest hamas was voted in because of Israel.

They’re interviewing people at USC and some of them aren’t even students lol.

Also lol at this being right around same time when the GOAT Floyd riots started 4 years ago.

Back