Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

They’re interviewing people at USC and some of them aren’t even students lol.

Also lol at this being right around same time when the GOAT Floyd riots started 4 years ago.
It’s almost like this shit is planned. Vince must be running this shit.

Israel is fucked when the boomers die out. The younger generations aren't drinking the Kool aid

Na Israel will be fine. They may not be able to do shit like this to their neighbors but if anyone tries to fuck with them the west will still have their back. USA will always want to have a military powerhouse in the Middle East.

Camera guy isn't being touched or noticed by the officers then the one in front of him walks a bit faster and has some interaction just out of frame.

Cameraman speeds up and smooshes his lens into the back of the officer's head pretty hard and keeps pushing.

He must have seen something he didn't like and lost it. His camera footage will show a close up of the back of the officer's head lol

They just issued a dispersal order at USC. LAPD and USC Police announced an unlawful assembly and are supposedly gonna be moving in for arrests shortly.

They just issued a dispersal order at USC. LAPD and USC Police announced an unlawful assembly and are supposedly gonna be moving in for arrests shortly.
Bring out the fire hoses and pepper spray.

Goddamn, I think Biden might wish he was Trump's shoes right now. Quite the pickle...

Reactions: MTT
lol… What was the point of Oct 7th? What did Hamas expect as a response?

All those Palestinians cheering murdered young women paraded through the streets? They’re not cheering now are they? Palestinians should have known Hamas just doomed them all.

It’s a lot to assume that Hamas has functioning reasoning abilities. They had to know this outcome was highly probable

Its like they wanted Gaza leveled…
The only hope in hell the Palestinians have at this point is to overthrow Hamas. Sadly.

8juuea.jpg

There is a third option

knights-templar-treasure1_6.jpg

There is a third option

knights-templar-treasure1_6.jpg

How about not? Jews were the target of violence and persecution during the Crusades. What started as a response to Islamic aggression against the Byzantine Empire snowballed into a quest for Christian supremacy with plenty of infighting, rape and pillaging.

You're just blatantly a genocide denier and enabler.

What a gay thing to say.

Fuck hamas and those that support them or chant their stupid little chants, intimidate others, use violence or threats of violence, doxing, and other tactics these twats use.

Peacefully protesting against Israel blind vengeance is all well and good, but that is not what is happening. These twats are denying the rights of others and impacting lives in a negative fashion.

Bring out the fire hoses and pepper spray.

Goddamn, I think Biden might wish he was Trump's shoes right now. Quite the pickle...
Yeah I’m sure he’d rather be falling asleep and shitting his pants in a courtroom instead of doing what he’s doing. Great point captain canada.

WTF are these people protesting at the campus for? WTF are the universities supposed to do about a conflict halfway around the world?
Gotta put on my non-partisan hat for this one. The Vietnam war protests also happened on quite a few college campuses. But to be fair that was a war that involved American troops.
Protests like this seem very performative - kind of like filming yourself dumping ice water and then posting on social media or wearing a pink ribbon. Literally does jack shit to actually help anyone.
Well... yes, this is all true. It has definitely been creating some social media clout for these ignorant kids.
If I was a Jewish student and these retards started getting physical, I'd be knocking people out.
Thumbs up! But you bout to piss off some lefites on this board, just saying.

It’s almost like this shit is planned. Vince must be running this shit.
This definitely seems planned since it's all over the country. Texas, New York, California, Massachusetts and looks like it's going to keep spreading.

Last edited:
I’m guessing rowing or polo or some other rich asshole sport.
Both schools claim a bunch of "titles" in football from the 1800s based on polls and computer rankings that didn't exist until a century later.

Lol at a bunch of chuds on a karate forum making fun of people who got into Columbia.......for being "uneducated cans".
First off as we can see, these weirdos don't have much common sense if they are protesting like this.

Secondly, It's been common knowledge for a couple decades now that "got into" a college doesn't dictate whether someone is smart or not. Just because they were good in high school in the readachapter-takatest game doesn't mean much. Plus half of these goofs will quit/drop out eventually anyways. While 100% will be stuck with loan debt.

Back