Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

There is a third option

knights-templar-treasure1_6.jpg

I'm not religious, you can all go fight over your shitty patch of desert for all I care

How about not? Jews were the target of violence and persecution during the Crusades. What started as a response to Islamic aggression against the Byzantine Empire snowballed into a quest for Christian supremacy with plenty of infighting, rape and pillaging.
@KnightTemplar this guy is threatening us with a good time.

Bunch of middle aged losers trying to relive their hottest takes from 2004 fall for easily transparent bullshit stories about Jews being targeted on college campuses. Pretty much exactly what I expected to see
Former George W. voters' hierarchy of concerns:
Made up microaggressions against perfectly safe American students >>>>>>>>> actual genocidal crimes
classic stuff boys you're doing great
This is just a recycled LAZY take on this.

Hey listen.... None of us wanted any of this to happen. But after October 7th.... all bets were off. Hamas and it's supporters are getting what they asked for. And what's the point at yapping at us? It's pointless. You need to go yap to Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, and all the other surrounding countries that told the Palestinians to fuck off after October 7th.

Last edited:

Hey listen.... None of us wanted any of this to happen. But after October 7th.... all bets were off. Hamas and it's supporters are getting what they asked for. And what's the point at yapping at us? It's pointless. You need to go yap to Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, and all the other surrounding countries that told the Palestinians to fuck off after October 7th.
I like when people like that hardly post here show up out of nowhere with strong opinions on this subject and when they are countered, they run.

Seriously, dude? Killing Jews and conquering Jerusalem in the name of Christianity is your idea of a good time?

Dude, I'm one of the most pro-Israeli posters on this site. But a Crusade to conquer the Holy Land alongside my Poor Fellow Brothers of Christ and the Temple of Solomon?

Dude, I'm one of the most pro-Israeli posters on this site. But a Crusade to conquer the Holy Land alongside my Poor Fellow Brothers of Christ and the Temple of Solomon?

But won't Israel cease to exist after Jerusalem is conquered by the Christians? Do you believe in the Rapture?

But won't Israel cease to exist after Jerusalem is conquered by the Christians? Do you believe in the Rapture?

Nope. In fact, the majority of Christians don't. It's mainly American evangelical Christians who believe in the Rapture.

Nope. In fact, the majority of Christians don't. It's mainly American evangelical Christians who believe in the Rapture.

I know. I asked only because you mentioned the temple. Honestly as an ex-Christian myself, I would rather the Jews and Jerusalem were left alone. It is their rightful homeland. Right now, I think the bigger issue is the fact that the Christians in Bethlehem, the birthplace of Jesus Christ, are being persecuted by their Muslim counterparts under the Palestinian Authority.

Let's forget what happened before 7th of October...

Back