Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

Yeah, kind of odd that this isn't grounds for expulsion and staff termination. Property on Private campuses isn't protected by any amendment regarding protesting.

Wonder how fast their endowments crash after this
The only way to hit the lefties is in the pocket. If I'm a parent, I yank my kid out and demand a refund for unsafe environment. I don't pay 69k a year to allow some fucktard administrators allow hate speech protests and full camp outs of angry agitators supporting a terrorist group on the main quad. If I were an actual student and someone with a full head covering jumped towards me or a fellow student, I know that would be grounds for self-defense and that covering would not stay on.

To put what is happening in Israel in perspective... I give you the Morning Joe and his guest. Trust me... this one is worth it to the end.

The guest started to mention it, but then changed course, but there needs to be more attention on the current genocide(s) in Africa of the non-Muslims.

That narrative really fucks the left over because who is the oppressor there? The black Muslims? Check mate libs

The only way to hit the lefties is in the pocket. If I'm a parent, I yank my kid out and demand a refund for unsafe environment. I don't pay 69k a year to allow some fucktard administrators allow hate speech protests and full camp outs of angry agitators supporting a terrorist group on the main quad. If I were an actual student and someone with a full head covering jumped towards me or a fellow student, I know that would be grounds for self-defense and that covering would not stay on.
If you had ever been a student or educated, you would have known of Israel’s history, war crimes and UN resolutions against it.

If you had ever been a student or educated, you would have known of Israel’s history, war crimes and UN resolutions against it.
I am very educated from a university in the middle of NYC with an extremely diverse student body. You couldn't say racist shit. Couldn't even hint it....and it was a racially charged time. I know Israel hasn't occupied Gaza since 2006. I know the Palestinian's elected a terrorist group to lead them. A group that's only goal is to eradicate the Jews. They admit, why can't you? The way Israel developed manufacturing, industry, business....Hamas put that same effort into building a military complex under schools and hospitals. They were never under military threat from Israel unless provoked. The world knows that. If they invested in education, industry like Israel did they wouldn't be in this mess. Hamas leaves, or never existed, there would be no deaths. Blood is on their hands.

Hamas has 500m in cash and 350m spent on military annually....You think the people would be starving if that 350m went to the people?

I am very educated from a university in the middle of NYC with an extremely diverse student body. You couldn't say racist shit. Couldn't even hint it....and it was a racially charged time. I know Israel hasn't occupied Gaza since 2006. I know the Palestinian's elected a terrorist group to lead them. A group that's only goal is to eradicate the Jews. They admit, why can't you? The way Israel developed manufacturing, industry, business....Hamas put that same effort into building a military complex under schools and hospitals. They were never under military threat from Israel unless provoked. The world knows that. If they invested in education, industry like Israel did they wouldn't be in this mess. Hamas leaves, or never existed, there would be no deaths. Blood is on their hands.

Hamas has 500m in cash and 350m spent on military annually....You think the people would be starving if that 350m went to the people?

Like I said: had you gone to school and learned history, You wouldn’t say the crap you are. That’s just your racism taking over!

Hamas has an agenda to wipe out Israelis? Israel has an agenda to wipe out the local Muslims and even the neighbouring countries too!

But agenda be damned only one country is actually implementing their terror and been doing it for decades even before Hamas was born.

Palestine-map-over-years.png

Like I said: had you gone to school and learned history, You wouldn’t say the crap you are. That’s just your racism taking over!

Hamas has an agenda to wipe out Israelis? Israel has an agenda to wipe out the local Muslims and even the neighbouring countries too!

But agenda be damned only one country is actually implementing their terror and been doing it for decades even before Hamas was born.

Hasn’t that map been proven to be fake news? Quick google search shows it has been circulated for years and always called out when it resurfaces

Regardless of the maps though, can you, or anyone explain to me why the leaders of Hamas are billionaires who live in countries that won’t allow Palestinians? Legit question that has me baffled

Edit: here is Cornell university analysis on those maps

Hasn’t that map been proven to be fake news? Quick google search shows it has been circulated for years and always called out when it resurfaces

Regardless of the maps though, can you, or anyone explain to me why the leaders of Hamas are billionaires who live in countries that won’t allow Palestinians? Legit question that has me baffled
The map isn’t fake. The land has been occupied it’s a documented fact, often discussed at the UN.

The Hamas guys being billionaire claim is not proven for one. Secondly what else did you expect from “terrorists “ ? Better financial ethics? Lmao

They must also be getting undocumented funds from Iran and others but keep in mind they are wanted terrorists so it’s not like they can party in the Alps with that money. And the money flow is an issue to you? I don’t recall you throwing a tantrum when scumbag jeffery Epstein was donating to IDF.

Once you insert its because of your "Wacism" in a conversation you automatically admit defeat. You're getting schooled.
So both oblivious to history and a racist?

Based on your logic calling Hitler a racist makes me lose the argument that he was against Jews? Cool logic I will try to embed it in to my life more and avoid being schooled by more informed people.

The map isn’t fake. The land has been occupied it’s a documented fact, often discussed at the UN.

The Hamas guys being billionaire claim is not proven for one. Secondly what else did you expect from “terrorists “ ? Better financial ethics? Lmao

They must also be getting undocumented funds from Iran and others but keep in mind they are wanted terrorists so it’s not like they can party in the Alps with that money. And the money flow is an issue to you? I don’t recall you throwing a tantrum when scumbag jeffery Epstein was donating to IDF.

The Cornell university link says that map is not accurate.

And now you’re calling them terrorist? Or using sarcasm to ignore the point?

Lmao @ the amount of deflection. And also a good chuckle at calling people uneducated, posting fake maps, etc. Kudos to you sir

lol

So both oblivious to history and a racist?

Based on your logic calling Hitler a racist makes me lose the argument that he was against Jews? Cool logic I will try to embed it in to my life more and avoid being schooled by more informed people.
Laughing...You're supporting face mask wearing muppets yelling Death to the Jews... Go kick rocks with your virtue signaling nonsense. Just wait for the next cause..I'm sure you were yelling "Mask Up" and then "Blm" and then "I stand with Ukraine".. fkn Ralph Wiggums.

The Cornell university link says that map is not accurate.

And now you’re calling them terrorist? Or using sarcasm to ignore the point?

Lmao @ the amount of deflection. And also a good chuckle at calling people uneducated, posting fake maps, etc. Kudos to you sir
A Cornell opinion piece > documented global history? No wonder you can’t tell fake from real. Here’s a list of the offences and land grab as agreed upon by the world :

Laughing...You're supporting face mask wearing muppets yelling Death to the Jews... Go kick rocks with your virtue signaling nonsense. Just wait for the next cause..I'm sure you were yelling "Mask Up" and then "Blm" and then "I stand with Ukraine".. fkn Ralph Wiggums.
So not only are you an Islamophobe, but anti ukriane and anti black rights too. Cool! Any other revelations you want to make public?

So not only are you an Islamophobe, but anti ukriane and anti black rights too. Cool! Any other revelations you want to make public?
So you are a virtue signaling Muppet....You still wearing the mask Ralphie?

So you are a virtue signaling Muppet....You still wearing the mask Ralphie?
The klan mask? No that’s what someone who openly supports death of muslims, blacks and others (like your previous post suggests) would wear.

Edit: here is Cornell university analysis on those maps

Did you even read the articles?

The entire premise of the argument against the maps is that prior to 1947, there was no official "state" called Palestine. That it wasn't internationally recognized.

Why does a land need to be officially codified as an official state for the people living there to have ownership of the land?

That's like saying Native Americans didn't have an "official state" recognized so people have a right to throw them off their land.

BTW the US just vetoed an approved UN vote to declare current day Palestine a state even though the majority of countries in the world said yes.

Did you even read the articles?

The entire premise of the argument against the maps is that prior to 1947, there was no official "state" called Palestine. That it wasn't internationally recognized.

Why does a land need to be officially codified as an official state for the people living there to have ownership of the land?

That's like saying Native Americans didn't have an "official state" recognized so people have a right to throw them off their land.

BTW the US just vetoed an approved UN vote to declare current day Palestine a state even though the majority of countries in the world said yes.

I did read that part, I also read this part, which goes into things that happened after 1947. So it seems there are several inaccuracies, rather than just the prior to 1947 argument.

The UN partition plan of 1947 never became effective, because although Israel accepted it, the Arab states did not - and launched war on Israel. (iii) The post-1949 map reflects the outcome of the 1948 war; it also ignores the occupation of Gaza by Egypt and the annexation of the entire West Bank by Jordan. (iv) The final map reflects the outcome of two major wars of aggression launched by Arab states against Israel: the 1967 Six-Day War and the 1973 Yom Kippur War. (It also ignores the Israeli withdrawal from the Sinai Peninsula and other territories.) A version of this map is shown in a recent publication which identifies it as "an intentionally inflammatory, politically inspired image," but does not discuss the historical inaccuracies. Phaidon 2015, 141.

The klan mask? No that’s what someone who openly supports death of muslims, blacks and others (like your previous post suggests) would wear.
While 90 percent of the protesters are wearing masks....Laughing.

Back