Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

So is this conflict that's been happening forever ended yet because a bunch of Butter Face Bitches and dudes built like tampons are disrupting traffic and disturbing Kids college educations? Surely that should do it.
Bakersfield California's city council failed to pass a resolution calling for a cease fire. There is no way that Netanyahu ends this war without a resolution from Bakersfield.

Did you even read the articles?

The entire premise of the argument against the maps is that prior to 1947, there was no official "state" called Palestine. That it wasn't internationally recognized.

Why does a land need to be officially codified as an official state for the people living there to have ownership of the land?

That's like saying Native Americans didn't have an "official state" recognized so people have a right to throw them off their land.

BTW the US just vetoed an approved UN vote to declare current day Palestine a state even though the majority of countries in the world said yes.

Ooops...

In reality, no one really likes the Palestinians, especially the neighboring Muslim countries.

But they're more than happy to use Palestinians as tools against Israel, because they hate Jews more.

Ooops...

In reality, no one really likes the Palestinians, especially the neighboring Muslim countries.

But they're more than happy to use Palestinians as tools against Israel, because they hate Jews more.
I'll never get over the fact that all these people hating on the Jews and wishing for their Deaths were the same people that called people who voted for Trump....."Nazis".

I did read that part, I also read this part, which goes into things that happened after 1947. So it seems there are several inaccuracies, rather than just the prior to 1947 argument.

The UN partition plan of 1947 never became effective, because although Israel accepted it, the Arab states did not - and launched war on Israel. (iii) The post-1949 map reflects the outcome of the 1948 war; it also ignores the occupation of Gaza by Egypt and the annexation of the entire West Bank by Jordan. (iv) The final map reflects the outcome of two major wars of aggression launched by Arab states against Israel: the 1967 Six-Day War and the 1973 Yom Kippur War. (It also ignores the Israeli withdrawal from the Sinai Peninsula and other territories.) A version of this map is shown in a recent publication which identifies it as "an intentionally inflammatory, politically inspired image," but does not discuss the historical inaccuracies. Phaidon 2015, 141.

That doesn't address what I said. The Arabs living there prior to 1947 are under no obligation to give up more than 50% of their land to a minority population and tons of recent immigrants from Europe.

Ooops...

Not a good point.

That doesn't address what I said. The Arabs living there prior to 1947 are under no obligation to give up more than 50% of their land to a minority population and tons of recent immigrants from Europe.

Not a good point.

That doesn’t make the map accurate

I did read that part, I also read this part, which goes into things that happened after 1947. So it seems there are several inaccuracies, rather than just the prior to 1947 argument.

The UN partition plan of 1947 never became effective, because although Israel accepted it, the Arab states did not - and launched war on Israel. (iii) The post-1949 map reflects the outcome of the 1948 war; it also ignores the occupation of Gaza by Egypt and the annexation of the entire West Bank by Jordan. (iv) The final map reflects the outcome of two major wars of aggression launched by Arab states against Israel: the 1967 Six-Day War and the 1973 Yom Kippur War. (It also ignores the Israeli withdrawal from the Sinai Peninsula and other territories.) A version of this map is shown in a recent publication which identifies it as "an intentionally inflammatory, politically inspired image," but does not discuss the historical inaccuracies. Phaidon 2015, 141.

I like when people try to bring up history of this conflict making it sound like Israel’s been on some holy quest trying to take over the Middle East for decades now.

“You realize this conflict was going on before 10/7 and Israel bad right?”

“You mean the dozens of times Israel’s been attacked by neighboring countries?”

56cd5aa7-9ac7-4195-91e2-a3020a4371ad_text.gif

I like when people try to bring up history of this conflict making it sound like Israel’s been on some holy quest trying to take over the Middle East for decades now.

It’s just laughable that most of these people claim to be “pro-Palestinian”…….

Johnson demands Biden send in National Guard during raucous Columbia visit

Speaker Mike Johnson said he will call Joe Biden and demand the president send the National Guard to Columbia University — an escalation after protesters constantly shouted him and other Republicans down during a visit to the campus Wednesday.

Johnson, flanked by GOP lawmakers from New York and elsewhere, repeated his calls for the university’s embattled president to step down. But protesters shouted “who are you people?” “Mike, you suck!” and chanted “free Palestine,” making it almost impossible for the gaggle of reporters and others to hear the speaker.

Interesting how they went the National Guard and arrests anytime people critize Israel but have no issues when college students go after other groups.

Last edited:

poor Israel, can’t even steal peoples homes and land in peace…SMH

poor Israel, can’t even steal peoples homes and land in peace…SMH

I’m not advocating for that, in fact I think Hamas would’ve had a lot more support in their initial strike if they went after Israeli settlements or occupied territories. Instead of just killing a bunch of civilians. I’m more less pointing out that people act like Israel has been on some warpath for decades when they’ve been on the receiving end of attacks throughout its inception. It would appear that after one of the worst terrorist attacks of our lifetime they finally reached their breaking point.

Back