Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

The Saudis have been killing Yemeni civilians with US bombs and other goodies since the spring of 2015. Weird how we never see any protesting about that on anything close to this level. But sure, it has NOTHING to do with antisemitism...

The Saudis have been killing Yemeni civilians with US bombs and other goodies since the spring of 2015. Weird how we never see any protesting about that on anything close to this level. But sure, it has NOTHING to do with antisemitism...
That was happening under Trump also.
maybe his only blemish...big blemish

Who going to tell them that UPenn is the uni where Biden is the most privledged and experienced professor ever. So much so, he even hoarded classified documents there.

Hopefully they occupy the Biden center to prove a point

The Fighting Words doctrine isnt being applied because that premise is bullsh*t.
Or...OR, you're just making excuses for it, because it's the kind of hate speech you don't mind, because it's coming from your tribe.

If they had red hats, you'd be singing a vastly different tune.

"Jews Will Not Replace us!" from some deranged idiotic right wing group:

OGC.5a10aa0fd3add24fa47e65c2ff7626c0

"Gas The Jews! We Are Hamas!" from some left wingers:

OGC.e90f49fe3f3fadfab8d3ee0475bd2350

Or...OR, you're just making excuses for it, because it's the kind of hate speech you don't mind, because it's coming from your tribe.

If they had red hats, you'd be singing a vastly different tune.

"Jews Will Not Replace us!" from some deranged idiotic right wing group:

OGC.5a10aa0fd3add24fa47e65c2ff7626c0

"Gas The Jews! We Are Hamas!" from some left wingers:

OGC.e90f49fe3f3fadfab8d3ee0475bd2350

Look at you..."my kind."

Not my fault you cant tell anti-Zionism endorsed by non-Israeli Jewish people from naked Nazism. But I suppose you gotta bullsh*t yourself into perceived W's here and there.

Look at you..."my kind."

Not my fault you cant tell anti-Zionism endorsed by non-Israeli Jewish people from naked Nazism. But I suppose you gotta bullsh*t yourself into perceived W's here and there.
Ah' yes, the old "I'm not antisemitic, I just don't like 'zionists'"...*wink wink* reasoning, that old right wingers have been using as a cover for decades. LOL. Very clever...

Ah' yes, the old "I'm not antisemitic, I just don't like 'zionists'"...*wink wink* reasoning, that old right wingers have been using as a cover for decades. LOL. Very clever...
Yep. Wonder why he has no issue with the Saudis using US bombs to kill Yemeni civilians. Queen B gonna Queen B.

I can't believe that this fake controversy has gotten this big considering that the protesters are too soy to even argue with people who are deliberately trying to antagonize them.

Yep. Wonder why he has no issue with the Saudis using US bombs to kill Yemeni civilians. Queen B gonna Queen B.
It just kills me at how they can't see who they're in bed with. These people would be welcomed with open arms at a neo Nazi rally. Modern Leftists are the dumbest motherfuckers on Earth.

Last edited:

It's not just that, the scale of propaganda being sent across the internet from all over the world is historic.

It's pretty wild how propagandized both sides of the issue have become. Of course there is significant interest from real antisemites to push this stuff to normalize antisemitic speech and ideas.

Reactions: MTT
It's not just that, the scale of propaganda being sent across the internet from all over the world is historic.

It's pretty wild how propagandized both sides of the issue have become. Of course there is significant interest from real antisemites to push this stuff to normalize antisemitic speech and ideas.

Palestinians are semites

Palestinians are semites

This is fucking hilarious.

Greg Abbott's decision to send in DPS to dispesrse the protesters is going to get state sued hundreds of times over under that campus speech law that he signed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back