Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

Let's forget what happened before 7th of October...
Looming peace deals. One was incoming with Saudi Arabia etc etc. Things were going in the right direction. But.... nope. Some dork from Hamas was like, "what?? peace? damn it NOOOOO!!! We can't have that! Kalid! Get that para glider ready. I got an idea!"

Last edited:
Democrats are really going to have to focus on how to solve this issue before the election, because none of the people that are fighting with each other were going to vote for Trump anyways.

Democrats are really going to have to focus on how to solve this issue before the election, because none of the people that are fighting with each other were going to vote for Trump anyways.
This is true which is why Biden did the good people in both sides thing

Did you not see the congressional hearings with the big three? This is all endorsed and promoted by the top brass. Now it's boiling over. They're all basically Hitler Youth, and have been taught that this behavior is okay. These schools need to be federally investigated. This is not normal. These are not your typical college sit in protests. These are hate rallies that are forming into full blown hunting parties. They better get a handle on this shit, because these kids and the faculty are fucking insane.

Lmao hunting parties? Get a grip.

You are part of the problem. When people chant "Gas The Jews" that isn't a sit in jackass. When Jewish students have to barricade themselves in a library, that isn't a victim complex.....You are a true piece of garbage if you blame these students that are targeted.

lol you’re an idiot. These are anti Israel protests.

Stop crying and making it about antisemitism

uncovering mass graves full of executed hospital patients? eh, big deal. shit happens!

students protesting: what the fuck. where is the national guard. I am terrified that society is about to collapse and everyone should be crying like I am doing

No one died in these protests lmfao. The pearl clutching by these bad ass gun welding sherdogers. Protesting is American as apple pie.

Palestinians are semites

Nah. It doesn't work that way. Did the Palestinians experience persecution by the Christian Europeans and by the Muslim ummah? Did they face pogroms and become subjects of baseless conspiracy theories?

I don't think so. To claim that these Palestinians also face "anti-semitism" is absurd and a perverted cultural appropriation.

Nah. It doesn't work that way. Did the Palestinians experience persecution by the Christian Europeans and by the Muslim ummah? Did they face pogroms and become subjects of baseless conspiracy theories?

I don't think so. To claim that these Palestinians also face "anti-semitism" is absurd and a perverted cultural appropriation.

Define what a Semite is if you have another definition that isn't the traditional one, otherwise this entire conversation is absurd. Are you talking about ethnicity or religion here?

Also to pretend like Palestinians haven't faced persecution is completely absurd. They've been occupied for over 50 years, living under apartheid, and are currently being slaughtered.

Define what a Semite is if you have another definition that isn't the traditional one, otherwise this entire conversation is absurd. Are you talking about ethnicity or religion here?

Also to pretend like Palestinians haven't faced persecution is completely absurd. They've been occupied for over 50 years, living under apartheid, and are currently being slaughtered.

When you're saying "Palestinians are Semites too" in response to a post about anti-semitism, you're implying that Palestinians can also be victims of anti-semitism, which is absurd in and of itself.

Context is important here. I'm not going to address the other points because they're also equally absurd.

No one died in these protests lmfao. The pearl clutching by these bad ass gun welding sherdogers. Protesting is American as apple pie.

Yeah, we all seen how that played out in the summer of 2020. Protesting starts off as American pie and turns into shit pie.

If the protesters were Conservatives protesting over Trump's bogus trials, you guys would be calling for them to be fired upon.

Last edited:
Back