Social Crisis' at Columbia University forces classes online, arrests at Yale College campuses are becoming battle grounds for Hamas and Isreal

Yea and the earth is flat , men can get pregnant

Been confirmed already ya nugget
That should cost them their job, tenured or not. Israel is a country, Jewish is not. You can’t protest someone’s ethnicity. It’s fucking outrageous.

I can understand and accept protesting Israel. Protesting being Jewish is flat out unacceptable. I agree if they are receiving funding from tax payers, it needs to either be brought to heel immediately or all funding shut off.

Yeah, we all seen how that played out in the summer of 2020. Protesting starts off as American pie and turns into shit pie.

If the protesters were Conservatives protesting over Trump's bogus trials, you guys would be calling for them to be fired upon.

Oh you mean when you guys stormed the capital with guns?

Calling for the death of Jews = Freedom of Speech

R.e14f50d86d5211b782f0e65ebb9279a2
Why are the vast majority of all the Pro-Palestine Butter Face Bitches and the dudes built like Tampons with pubic hair beards??? Pamphlet Protesters are such a joke and do nothing but hurt their cause.

Why are the vast majority of all the Pro-Palestine Butter Face Bitches and the dudes built like Tampons with pubic hair beards??? Pamphlet Protesters are such a joke and do nothing but hurt their cause.

It's probably why they hide their faces with their stupid looking keffiyahs.

lol you’re an idiot. These are anti Israel protests.

Stop crying and making it about antisemitism
STFU asswipe. You can't be this stupid. WHy would a Jewish kid going to school be chased if it weren't for Jew hate? What did that kid have to do with Israel and Palestine? What about the kids in Ohio State chanting for Jewish students to leave campus? That isn't antisemitism? Are you kidding me? You lefties are really becoming unbelievable. T Shirts saying "We are Hamas" is just pro Palestine.....lmao....fucking moron.

STFU asswipe. You can't be this stupid. WHy would a Jewish kid going to school be chased if it weren't for Jew hate? What did that kid have to do with Israel and Palestine? What about the kids in Ohio State chanting for Jewish students to leave campus? That isn't antisemitism? Are you kidding me? You lefties are really becoming unbelievable. T Shirts saying "We are Hamas" is just pro Palestine.....lmao....fucking moron.

There are protests all across the country. If you’re pointing to a few random incidents to write off the entire protest you are a moron. Antisemitism should be stopped, but 99 percent of the protesters are protesting the actions of the Israeli government you idiot.

Antisemitism is wrong.

The funny thing is there’s Jewish people taking part of these protests which scum bags like yourself aren’t acknowledging.

I hear China knows how to deal with student protests...

Ah' yes, the old "I'm not antisemitic, I just don't like 'zionists'"...*wink wink* reasoning, that old right wingers have been using as a cover for decades. LOL. Very clever...

Just another trope to marry Zionism, a concept created BY anti-semites, to Jewish identity. Unfortunately not very clever.

It just kills me at how they can't see who they're in bed with. These people would be welcomed with open arms at a neo Nazi rally. Modern Leftists are the dumbest motherfuckers on Earth.

Not as dumb as someone who thinks Zionism =/= Judaism

Yep. Wonder why he has no issue with the Saudis using US bombs to kill Yemeni civilians. Queen B gonna Queen B.

You've never been an honest enough actor to even ask my opinion about Saudis and Yemen. But nice deflect.

Nah. It doesn't work that way. Did the Palestinians experience persecution by the Christian Europeans and by the Muslim ummah? Did they face pogroms and become subjects of baseless conspiracy theories?

I don't think so. To claim that these Palestinians also face "anti-semitism" is absurd and a perverted cultural appropriation.

You're arguing things he didnt contend, he said Palestinians are also semitic, which is true. You are arguing for the term "anti-semite" to only be allowed to be applied to Semitic people of the Jewish faith. Probably because eradicating the Muslim ones is perfectly acceptable and it if was ALSO called "anti-semitic" that might make it less palatable of a behavior to engage in.

You're arguing things he didnt contend, he said Palestinians are also semitic, which is true. You are arguing for the term "anti-semite" to only be allowed to be applied to Semitic people of the Jewish faith. Probably because eradicating the Muslim ones is perfectly acceptable and it if was ALSO called "anti-semitic" that might make it less palatable of a behavior to engage in.

He was responding to a post about anti-semitism. Context is important here.

Just another trope to marry Zionism, a concept created BY anti-semites, to Jewish identity. Unfortunately not very clever.

Not as dumb as someone who thinks Zionism =/= Judaism

You've never been an honest enough actor to even ask my opinion about Saudis and Yemen. But nice deflect.

Zionism is the idea that the Jewish people have the right to live in their homeland, Israel.

Are you against this idea?

I haven't read much in this thread.
But antisemitism is in reference to jews by definition. You don't need to overthink it or stretch the definition. The fact that not all semetic people are jewish does not change the meaning of antisemitism.

By stating a verifiable fact, which you challenged with political rhetoric that doesnt negate the fact.

And? By responding that Palestinians are also Semites to a post about anti-semitism, he's implying that Palestinians have also faced anti-semitism, which is disingenuous and clearly wrong.

Back